Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious where Happysniper1 is and if anyone's seen him poking around.

Someone had a reloading question and it made me think hey I haven't seen him around in awhile lol.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Yea I havent seen a post from em in a few days? Hope all is well.

·
Registered
216 Posts
That's the thing about snipers. You're not suppose to know where they're at. I'm sure he's out there some where. Lurking, watching. Waiting for his opportunity to strike!!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
That's the thing about snipers. You're not suppose to know where they're at. I'm sure he's out there some where. Lurking, watching. Waiting for his opportunity to strike!!!!
That just about sums it up. :D

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SquadCapt4 said:
Haha!! Silence silence BANG!!!

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
I haven't heard him today. But since the weather here turned pretty warm (93-100), I imagine he's down on the other end of town shooting.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SeventiesWreckers said:
I haven't heard him today. But since the weather here turned pretty warm (93-100), I imagine he's down on the other end of town shooting.
Oh I was just curious it's been a couple weeks since I've seen him floating around

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happysniper1 said:
BLAM!!!!

...and nobody ever saw it coming! :D
Lol he was blending into the surroundings

·
Just trying to stay warm
925 Posts
Jes doin what I do best.....

And I did post into that reloading question thread....

CHEERS!

I saw this, good job explaining that it doesn't make ammo free. I think alot of people think that. I'm going to drag out the old reloader this weekend and set back up. Been a while so I guess I am gonna have to update the old books.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
On a personal note, it is nice to be missed, on a Forum with like 3,000 members!

I can feel the love (sort of....I guess :) )

Thanks, guys!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Guess I wasn't the only one that noticed you were gone! How's it going Hap??
Poor Happysniper, 8000 members and only ONE missed him!Well,maybe3, Back to your sniper position MR. Happy.:eek:

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
(*makes soft rustling noises as he rearranges his ghillie suit and settles down*)

SNICK

(*safety clicking off*)

(*sound of soft breathing........*)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
(*makes soft rustling noises as he rearranges his ghillie suit and settles down*)

SNICK

(*safety clicking off*)

(*sound of soft breathing........*)
The sweet sounds of success!!! :D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts