Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see where all my fellow glock lovers are from? Me I am from the beautiful city and state of Missoula, MT.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Webster Springs, West (by the Grace of God) Virginia! Right in the center of the state. Not western Virginia. Like the idiot announcer Brad Nessler (ESPN) thought when he said with roughly 7:30 left in the Sugar Bowl that Clemson is "playing another team from Virginia, West Virginia".
Lol

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Central Illinois

Reactions: jamesdo72

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sunny South Floriduh...where its raining like HELL right now!!

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
I'm from South NJ, but I moved out of there to central FL, then West MI, and then settled in NE MO where I am now.

·
Registered
448 Posts
FullDraw said:
Central Arkansas for the last 2 1/2 years. Grew up & lived in northeast Louisiana before work moved me. Man's got to support his family.
Take care of what's important! Good to see an upstanding American man taking care of what's important!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Central MS, outside Jackson currently. Born and raised in Southern Alabama. Got my BS from Mississippi State University, earned my MS from University of Georgia. Lived outside Nashville, TN and worked in Bowling Green, KY before moving down here. I miss my colder weather of central TN/KY.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts