Where to get glock clothing besides its website.

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by glock19o12, Apr 13, 2012.

1. glock19o12

glock19o12 New Member

Have been trying to find some appeal of glock and refuse to buy from there website to pay $10 shipping. I'm in the Cincinnati area anyone know of any places or online that has free shipping

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
  2. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

May I appeal to your sense of business?
    Your concerns are unfounded IMO. It cost around 7.50 to 9.00 dollars to ship items. Then you have the labor, storage and other overhead fees one pays for as a business, to provide you the customer with the product.

So, with that said, where can the merchant bury the shipping cost if they are going to ship, "Free?" This might be a revelation to you but, "Nothing is free."

I guess GLOCK INC could just take the shipping cost off the profit they get on selling the guns but that would be an accounting nightmare and would have to affect the overall cost of the guns anyway to off set the shipping of apparel.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012

3. I can't tell, but do the white "Team Glock" tees have the word team printed in orange?

4. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Cheaper that dirt also has lots of glock clothing and it is much cheaper than getting from glock

5. No, the TEAM is in a light gray color with the GLOCK being in black.

6. nitetrain

nitetrain Member

The shooting range i go to near Cleveland, sells Glcok t shirts, golf shirts, shooting bags, etc. I buy from local gun shows usually

7. TheLance

TheLance Glock Owner

I bought all of my glock clothing from EBAY...

8. glock19o12

glock19o12 New Member

Actually there is places that ship free and I got my stuff shipping free. There is no need to charge for shipping on clothes other stuff is no big deal to me

9. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

Well then, that is where you need to order your stuff from.:)

10. Kratostact

Kratostact New Member

11. Kratostact

Kratostact New Member

Attached Files:

12. walkingwolf

walkingwolf New Member

NC
    Buy blank T-shirt at Walmart, and pick up a permanent marker while there. Problem solved.

Something that always has baffled me is why some people who conceal where clothing that advertises they are armed.

Seems to defeat the purpose of conceal carry...

Damn, replied to another necro thread.:eek:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015