Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it’s pretty hard to find parts right now, but I’ve been looking for an OEM Gen 3 G19 slide for a few days now. Only ones i’ve been able to find were locally (CA), with prices ranging from $400-$600. There’s no way I want to pay that much, but I cant find a complete slide, or really any OEM slide for that matter, for cheaper. Ideally, I’d want to pay somewhere under $300 for slide, barrel, and recoil spring. Is this just how the market is now (im new to the Glock platform/market)?

·
Legitimate Combatant
3,165 Posts
RockslideUSA has slides in stock.
Other parts can be found.
Typically sourced from several places these days hurts on shipping fees.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you can get a blue label, that’s the way I’d go. $398.20.
Cant get blue label discounts unfortunately. And i want to get an OEM to get milled and RMR cut. I want a certain cut by Boogeyman Customs that still shows the OEM rollmarks, but with some extra cuts on the slide that makes it look better than OEM.

·
Legitimate Combatant
3,165 Posts
Have you checked Gunbroker or any auction sites for a slide?
Would a used slide fit the bill?
You're going to send it out to be cut, worst case it would need a barrel and a channel liner.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you checked Gunbroker or any auction sites for a slide?
Would a used slide fit the bill?
You're going to send it out to be cut, worst case it would need a barrel and a channel liner.
Checked Calguns, reddit, ar15,com, gunbroker, and now im here:/ Used is totally fine. I’ve found a few that i’ve contacted but they all either want to charge up the ass for it, or will accept a direct trade for my 23.3 slide but demands $200 cash on top of the trade for their 19.3... doesnt make sense to me.

·
Legitimate Combatant
3,165 Posts
It makes me think people are trying to scam because of the times.
I wouldn't let go of what you already own.

Maybe hunt for a stripped bare metal slide.
Then send to Boogeyman, maybe ditch the OEM slide idea???
They can provide cuts and Cerakote for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It makes me think people are trying to scam because of the times.
I wouldn't let go of what you already own.

Maybe hunt for a stripped bare metal slide.
Then send to Boogeyman, maybe ditch the OEM slide idea???
They can provide cuts and Cerakote for you.
Is it normal for companies to be able to mill non-oem spec slides? Yeah im not taking that guy up on that trade, that’s ridiculous.

·
Legitimate Combatant
3,165 Posts
Is it normal for companies to be able to mill non-oem spec slides? Yeah im not taking that guy up on that trade, that’s ridiculous.
Reckon if you send them a slide they will mill it, it's what they do.
I would not take one of my guns out of commission for the turn around time either.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
I know it’s pretty hard to find parts right now, but I’ve been looking for an OEM Gen 3 G19 slide for a few days now. Only ones i’ve been able to find were locally (CA), with prices ranging from $400-$600. There’s no way I want to pay that much, but I cant find a complete slide, or really any OEM slide for that matter, for cheaper. Ideally, I’d want to pay somewhere under $300 for slide, barrel, and recoil spring. Is this just how the market is now (im new to the Glock platform/market)?
Check these out;

·
Registered
36 Posts
CA prices are insanely high right now. Seems like you can buy a whole G19 for the price people want for their upper. I bought a Brownell's slide recently. It's not OEM, but might be worth a look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts