Where to find Beretta 92FS Italy

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by american lockpicker, May 28, 2012.

1. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

I'm looking for a new cheap($400-500) Italian made Beretta 92FS, where is a good place to buy one now(no auction sites.)

2. the_mule

the_mule New Member

Good luck, I've never even heard of a new one going for that price. Private seller who doesn't know what they have is probably your best bet.

3. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

Well I've seen ones for $499 but they were USA earlier this year so I'm hoping I can score an Italian one for around that. Best I've found is $549 shipped which is wot I paid for my last one in 07 or so.

4. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Yea, the prices of the 92fs's in general have went up, I've purchased my last one for $450.00 BNIB off Gun Broker with three mags that was USA made back in 92 that was old stock. I bought that last yearish I think? I don't remember. But I spent $500.00 after it was all said and done after shipping and FFL fee's.

5. Chaulk that up as one gun I wish I never got rid of but mine was an Italian 96f Centurion. Loved that gun(before I discovered the wonders of polymer).

6. GlockIt

Lol nawww I love my twins

Attached Files:

7. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Nice set up! Is that a Bell Charter holster?
    Do you carry that set up often?

8. GlockIt

Thanks! The holster Im not really too sure who makes it. I bought off it gunbroker a while back. I carried it a couple times. Mostly it's been out to shoot and the other was to an open carry party at a friends.