Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I'm looking for a place to buy quality made bulk ammo without breaking the bank. By quality I mean ammo that is not going to really gunk up the gun more than normal and that is not a risk each time you pull the trigger. So let me know what you got. Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
417windows said:
Okay so I'm looking for a place to buy quality made bulk ammo without breaking the bank. By quality I mean ammo that is not going to really gunk up the gun more than normal and that is not a risk each time you pull the trigger. So let me know what you got. Thanks.
I usually but it from Cabelas or CTD

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ammunitiontogo.com has pretty good sales on 9mm usually.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Wally World

·
1,310 Posts
West coast, look at freedommunitions.com, and east coast, check out Georgiaarms.com

·
Registered
27 Posts
+ 1 although my experience with their customer service wasn't great.
was that in store ? or via phone/website? If you know who you dealt with I would be happy to talk to a customer of mine that is friends with the owner. Bad customer service is a biggie in my opinion

·
Registered
261 Posts
chipinsc said:
was that in store ? or via phone/website? If you know who you dealt with I would be happy to talk to a customer of mine that is friends with the owner. Bad customer service is a biggie in my opinion
No biggie. I was overcharged and had a hard time getting in touch with them. It was all taken care of, but it took days and numerous phone calls and emails.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Add me to the list of satisfied Georgia-Arms customers.

Free shipping on orders over $500 and in my case, that a LOT of free shipping.

9mm and 45ACP are my main orders.

AD

·
Registered
931 Posts
I've used Luckygunner.com a few times. Really fast 2 day delivery. It's better to buy 1,000 + because of the price of shipping & it's cheaper to buy bulk. Their MBI Factory reloads are like 19 to 21 cents per round of .40 that's what I usually buy. Not 1 issues so far shoots good.

·
1,310 Posts
Freedom Munitions 4th of July sale

Just got this in my email. I really like their prices, service, and ammo quality. One cool thing is you can buy in small quantities for basically the same price per round as the 1000 round lots. I've shot their FMJ reloads in .40, and new ammo in 9MM and it is very clean and reliable. Plan on buying some .45 and .223 soon.

Not in any way associated with these guys other than as a satisfied customer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Look for sales

Here in Maine I buy from Cabelas as well as independent firearm dealers. As long as it is a national brand you should be ok. Be careful of reloads if you do not know the source as consistency is always a concern there.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Almost always cheaperthandirt.com, unless I'm low then anywhere local.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.