Where is a good place to buy quality bulk ammo?

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by 417windows, Jun 29, 2012.

1. 417windows

417windows New Member

Okay so I'm looking for a place to buy quality made bulk ammo without breaking the bank. By quality I mean ammo that is not going to really gunk up the gun more than normal and that is not a risk each time you pull the trigger. So let me know what you got. Thanks.

2. CWearTX

CWearTX New Member

I usually but it from Cabelas or CTD

3. 417windows

417windows New Member

4. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

I'm assuming it's Cheaper Than Dirt.

5. CWearTX

CWearTX New Member

Yep it's cheaperthandirt.com

6. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Ammunitiontogo.com has pretty good sales on 9mm usually.

7. techiej

techiej New Member

Sgammo.com is another one.

8. chipinsc

chipinsc New Member

9. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

10. West coast, look at freedommunitions.com, and east coast, check out Georgiaarms.com

11. chipinsc

chipinsc New Member

Ga arms is good but I think with the free shipping PSA may be a better deal as long as they keep the free shipping

12. Glock897

Glock897 Member

13. chipinsc

chipinsc New Member

was that in store ? or via phone/website? If you know who you dealt with I would be happy to talk to a customer of mine that is friends with the owner. Bad customer service is a biggie in my opinion

14. Glock897

Glock897 Member

No biggie. I was overcharged and had a hard time getting in touch with them. It was all taken care of, but it took days and numerous phone calls and emails.

15. I really like luckygunner.com although they seem to be getting short on supply lately.

16. ADulay

ADulay New Member

Add me to the list of satisfied Georgia-Arms customers.

Free shipping on orders over $500 and in my case, that a LOT of free shipping.

9mm and 45ACP are my main orders.

AD

17. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I've used Luckygunner.com a few times. Really fast 2 day delivery. It's better to buy 1,000 + because of the price of shipping & it's cheaper to buy bulk. Their MBI Factory reloads are like 19 to 21 cents per round of .40 that's what I usually buy. Not 1 issues so far shoots good.

18. Freedom Munitions 4th of July sale

Just got this in my email. I really like their prices, service, and ammo quality. One cool thing is you can buy in small quantities for basically the same price per round as the 1000 round lots. I've shot their FMJ reloads in .40, and new ammo in 9MM and it is very clean and reliable. Plan on buying some .45 and .223 soon.

Not in any way associated with these guys other than as a satisfied customer.

[​IMG]

19. lonnylong

lonnylong New Member

Look for sales

Here in Maine I buy from Cabelas as well as independent firearm dealers. As long as it is a national brand you should be ok. Be careful of reloads if you do not know the source as consistency is always a concern there.

20. iShoot

iShoot New Member

Almost always cheaperthandirt.com, unless I'm low then anywhere local.