Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do you find Ballistol???

I've been to two gun shops,been to walmart,and a few local sporting good stores,no avail.
do you guys mail order this stuff?

·
Glock, Victorinox, Maxpedition. Repeat.
111 Posts
Rich1028 said:
where do you find Ballistol???

I've been to two gun shops,been to walmart,and a few local sporting good stores,no avail.
do you guys mail order this stuff?
I bought it from Amazon, and it wasn't cheap. I think it was close to $20 shipped for a 16oz non-aerosol can. Good stuff, but I don't know if I'll cough up 20 bones again.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Just ordered some off amazon

·
Member1
127 Posts
The local pawn gun shops in va beach have it. Its like 9 bucks. I like the aresol kind because its easy to spray down the barrel and patches.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Got mine on Amazon.

I did call a local "dealer" as listed on the Ballistol website. This person had never even heard of Ballistol?? If you check their site and find a dealer near you, call them first.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts

·
111 Posts
dwcfastrice said:
I have Amazon Prime, but when I bought Ballistol from Amazon I couldn't find any Prime eligible listings. I noticed the link you posted isn't Prime eligible either- its actually the same place I bought mine from. Did you mean to post this link, or do you know of a Prime eligible Ballistol listing on Amazon that I haven't found?

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
I have Amazon Prime, but when I bought Ballistol from Amazon I couldn't find any Prime eligible listings. I noticed the link you posted isn't Prime eligible either- its actually the same place I bought mine from. Did you mean to post this link, or do you know of a Prime eligible Ballistol listing on Amazon that I haven't found?

Yeah.. my bad. I grabbed the wrong one.

This one is prime:
http://www.amazon.com/Ballistol-All...UTF8&qid=1346162837&sr=8-4&keywords=ballistol

D

·
111 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Yeah. Def. expensive, but supposedly a little goes a long way and it works very well.

D

·
111 Posts
Yeah. Def. expensive, but supposedly a little goes a long way and it works very well.

D
No arguments there. I switched over to using it 6 months ago- and that's the only thing I use for all aspects of Glock maintenance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts