Where do you buy your bulk ammo online?

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by CDR_Glock, Jul 10, 2012.

1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Well-Known Member

Just ordered 2k rounds of 45 ACP, 1k rounds of 357 Magnum, a few thousand rounds of 22LR, a few hundred rounds of 12 Gauge 00, 200 rounds of 380 ACP from Midway and Lucky Gunner.

Where do you order your ammo online?

2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

some of my favorites
    aimsurplus
    natchez
    ammo to go
    ammo man
    sgammo
    luckygunner

3. teksid

teksid Well-Known Member

either Natchez or Ammotogo.

4. Tape

Tape New Member

Palmetto State Armory.

5. http://www.unammo.com/

This place is just a few miles from me, but you can order on line. I've found they've got some of the best prices around.

6. I ordered 2 boxes of Hornady 9mm 115gr. FTX CD from them last week for the first time. Fair prices. I took advantage of the July 4th free shipping special! I'm hoping it ships sometime this week!

7. Tape

Tape New Member

I am waiting for my first 3 cases(1000rds per case), they are on the truck now and the last case should be in tomorrow, it took 10 days from ordering to delivery. The free shipping is still active so those that need ammo you cannot beat their prices right now with the free shipping. PSA is my usual goto ammo site.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  8. Tape

Tape New Member

btw glocker, the site is not upto date, my order shows "processing order" if it has been at least 6 days you should email them and they will let you know if it has been shipped, they are so busy that they are not emailing tracking #'s as usual but they will answer emails.

9. mcfred

mcfred New Member

I get my 9mn bulk ammo from ammoman.com

10. Tape(unique username btw!) Thanks for the heads up! I ordered it last Thursday, the 5th. My email order confirmation stated that shipment could take up to 5 days. So, if I haven't received an email of shipment by Friday, I'll contact them. Thanks again!

11. MyGlock19

MyGlock19 Junior Member

Midway USA and LuckyGunner. Great service and prices.

12. nitetrain

nitetrain Member

11.99 for AE 9mm

13. teksid

teksid Well-Known Member

I ordered two cases of S&B 115 gr.9mm ammo from The Sportsmen's Guide a week ago for $416.Sounds good but it's been a week and it still hasn't shipped.I got an Email sayin it had shipped a few days ago but when I checked the tracking number(UPS)today it said they haven't received it yet.Maybe I'm just hard to please IDK but,before I ordered it the estimated shipping time for my location was three days.I'm going through DT's had two day's off(rare) and couldn't go to the range.Now it's looking like I'm not gonna make it this week either.I think from now on I'm gonna stick with ammunitiontogo or Natchez and not wait til I run out lol:Rant Over.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  14. From you now that you have all that