Glock Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered 2k rounds of 45 ACP, 1k rounds of 357 Magnum, a few thousand rounds of 22LR, a few hundred rounds of 12 Gauge 00, 200 rounds of 380 ACP from Midway and Lucky Gunner.

Where do you order your ammo online?

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
some of my favorites
aimsurplus
natchez
ammo to go
ammo man
sgammo
luckygunner

·
Banned
654 Posts
I ordered 2 boxes of Hornady 9mm 115gr. FTX CD from them last week for the first time. Fair prices. I took advantage of the July 4th free shipping special! I'm hoping it ships sometime this week!
I am waiting for my first 3 cases(1000rds per case), they are on the truck now and the last case should be in tomorrow, it took 10 days from ordering to delivery. The free shipping is still active so those that need ammo you cannot beat their prices right now with the free shipping. PSA is my usual goto ammo site.

·
Banned
654 Posts
btw glocker, the site is not upto date, my order shows "processing order" if it has been at least 6 days you should email them and they will let you know if it has been shipped, they are so busy that they are not emailing tracking #'s as usual but they will answer emails.

·
Registered
24 Posts
CDR_Glock said:
Just ordered 2k rounds of 45 ACP, 1k rounds of 357 Magnum, a few thousand rounds of 22LR, a few hundred rounds of 12 Gauge 00, 200 rounds of 380 ACP from Midway and Lucky Gunner.

Where do you order your ammo online?
I get my 9mn bulk ammo from ammoman.com

·
Registered
836 Posts
btw glocker, the site is not upto date, my order shows "processing order" if it has been at least 6 days you should email them and they will let you know if it has been shipped, they are so busy that they are not emailing tracking #'s as usual but they will answer emails.
Tape(unique username btw!) Thanks for the heads up! I ordered it last Thursday, the 5th. My email order confirmation stated that shipment could take up to 5 days. So, if I haven't received an email of shipment by Friday, I'll contact them. Thanks again!

·
67 Posts
Midway USA and LuckyGunner. Great service and prices.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I ordered two cases of S&B 115 gr.9mm ammo from The Sportsmen's Guide a week ago for $416.Sounds good but it's been a week and it still hasn't shipped.I got an Email sayin it had shipped a few days ago but when I checked the tracking number(UPS)today it said they haven't received it yet.Maybe I'm just hard to please IDK but,before I ordered it the estimated shipping time for my location was three days.I'm going through DT's had two day's off(rare) and couldn't go to the range.Now it's looking like I'm not gonna make it this week either.I think from now on I'm gonna stick with ammunitiontogo or Natchez and not wait til I run out lol:Rant Over.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.