Where did you buy your Glock?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by TxShooter, Dec 20, 2011.

1. TxShooter

TxShooter Administrator Staff Member

Locally or online?

If online and shipped to your FFL, where from?

2. EvilD

EvilD New Member

I got my 17 so long ago, I don't remember, but it was local, my 22 from a friend who is actually buying it back and my 34 from Buds. Not sure where my next will come from.

3. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

My 23 and 27, I had a local Mom and Pop shop order for me. My 19 and 34 I picked up at the same shop, they were used and on consignment. My 26 I picked up at a Glock dealer else where in the state when I was passing by and thought I would stop in to see if they any good deals.

4. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I bought my 34 from a guy that got into competition pistol shooting, and then went into F-Class and decided to sell his pistol setup. I mostly buy off other people, but Academy sports seems to be where I buy my new guns.

5. VCMike

VCMike New Member

CA
    I bought them from a local shop across the street from our office.

6. Logand4c

Logand4c New Member

From a local shop, well kind of, it was about 70 miles from home. They gave me a better price than I could find anywhere on the internet for a Gen4 G26.

7. My most recent was a gen4 17 "blue label".
    I got it through work from a GLOCK LEO distribution center, they shipped it to my FFL and I picked it up for a VERY good price:D

from gunarama in WA sent to PA.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  8. i bought my 19 from a dealer at a gun show i know the dealer as hes local

9. jwisecarver

jwisecarver New Member

I have bought all but 2 of my guns locally. Like doing business with people I know and have grown to trust.

10. got mine at a local shop. super nice folks and let me fondle all the different models til I decided which one to bring home.

Edit: Gun Rack in Kernersville, NC to be exact.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  11. ibtrees

ibtrees New Member

Locally...... I got my 21sf at Vance's in Columbus Ohio... I love it!

12. KDAWG

KDAWG New Member

I traded my Beretta PX4 Storm for a Glock 22 from a friends store.

13. how about you ??

14. Chevyman

Chevyman New Member

I brought both of mine Local at Williams Gunsight, Davison, Mi.:D:D:D

15. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Purchase place

Locally. 26 and 19...both are awesome.

16. Woshea65

Woshea65 New Member

locally or on-line

Traded a band saw at a local pawn shop- glock 23, used twice at the most- blue not even off the barrel

17. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

I have picked all of my guns up locally, if I find one online I give my friend at the Toy store a chance to mach the price, he always gets real close. If I was going to buy a used gun this might not be the case.

18. I personally shop on Gun Broker Exclusively for all of my firearms, Glocks et all!
    My FFL in Western New York is quite accommodating and a friend since 1975 or so...
    I also seemingly like a seller that offers a Layaway Program too, this way in is not much of an immediate expense ;) Merry Christmas...

19. stephens285

stephens285 New Member

I got my G19 at Academy Sports locally and my G27 locally from the indoor range where I shoot...

20. shuban

shuban New Member

I have pretty good experience with online buying.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011