Glock Firearms banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
546 Posts
LGS has 15 boxes of 9MM 115gr I think, 30 dollars. Cheapest I have seen in a while

Reactions: SJ 40

·
Registered
201 Posts
I been checking out some local shops and online I can’t find 9 mm anywhere. What’s everyone’s opinion on when this ammo shortage will end ? I say a few more months
I'm asking when are the effin' ri-damn-diculous PRICES gonna end?!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'm asking when are the effin' ri-damn-diculous PRICES gonna end?!!!
When supply catches up with demand, or better yet, when there is enough surplus to push down prices.

Reactions: Danzig and SJ 40

·
Registered
846 Posts
Watching, and listening to the conservative news right now I don't give a poot how much ammo is coming to market. It's still going to be high.The left is buying ammo too.

So if you don't like today's prices, you won't like the prices next week. Supply has come up. I have seen a slight ease in the prices of some 9's. The AR parts are slowly coming down a smidgen. One big event and it's Katy bar the door on the prices. It is what it is.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Watching, and listening to the conservative news right now I don't give a poot how much ammo is coming to market. It's still going to be high.The left is buying ammo too.

So if you don't like today's prices, you won't like the prices next week. Supply has come up. I have seen a slight ease in the prices of some 9's. The AR parts are slowly coming down a smidgen. One big event and it's Katy bar the door on the prices. It is what it is.
I am not shocked prices went up. What I am shocked about is you can’t find ammo anywhere. I don’t see prices coming down till we get a republican president that can turn around the economy again.

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
546 Posts
LGS here has a pallet full of 9MM, I dont know what he is asking.

·
Registered
601 Posts

Sadly that is some of the better I've seen of late, even for range ammo. $599 was the best I have seen in some time, and I can't remember where I saw it that cheap.
Sad times.

Reactions: Danzig
21 - 29 of 29 Posts