Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
I think it depends on protests starting back up, Biden and Congress gun control, mainly. If we don’t have last year’s insane riots and Democrat gun control is negligible, then I can see the market start to normalize in a number of months. Gun and ammo manufacturers are pushing out products as fast as possible. Add new entrepreneurs jumping on the money train and supply has to catch up.
Fear of Government and the mob is causing more people to panic buy and hoard.

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,615 Posts
One gets the nasty feeling.. That your ammo manufacturers might be doing a 'DeBeers' Start letting ammo back but at a restricted flow

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
I'm starting to see 9mm supply chain loosening up somewhat. When it was cheap I bought online, so I still get emails from the suppliers. Lately they've been showing availability of the calibers we want.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One gets the nasty feeling.. That your ammo manufacturers might be doing a 'DeBeers' Start letting ammo back but at a restricted flow
Federal site says 2 box’s max see your retailer. So you are correct. Some stores only selling with purchase of a new fire arms

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm starting to see 9mm supply chain loosening up somewhat. When it was cheap I bought online, so I still get emails from the suppliers. Lately they've been showing availability of the calibers we want.
What’s the site all I have been seeing say sold out

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
What’s the site all I have been seeing say sold out
I'm thinking J&G Sales in Prescott Arizona, and SGAmmo in Oklahoma. Those are the big two I see ammo trickling in from...

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Links to both suppliers I mentioned: https://www.sgammo.com/catalog/pistol-ammo-sale/9mm-luger-ammo and 9mm
But besides those, there are many others. Prices are still depressing but at least starting to become available. Sometimes local gun shops have pallets of ammo sitting on the floor with limits of one per customer or something like that.
Then there's always the gun/ammo/magazine search engine called AmmoSeek.com. Type in what you want, it goes out to dozens of suppliers and reports back to you everyone who has it, with the cheapest price on top. Check it out... Best Ammo for Finding Ammunition 2021 - Guns Mags Reloading

·
Super Moderator
62,377 Posts
Having had some conversations with some large manufacturers, they are filling their military & police contracts at the current moment. There is a 10% penalty for not filling those contracts. Remember, most PD used to use 40S&W, so getting 9mm was EZ. The contracts fulfillments last thru the end of April.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm guessing summer, next summer. 2022

·
Registered
839 Posts
The riots are going to be on the upswing this year. The media isn't covering the crisis on the interior of Texas. Lots of burglaries, home invasions.

These illegals are going to start grouping, protesting and demanding more.

If you didn't notice Portland, and Seattle are burning again.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
The riots are going to be on the upswing this year. The media isn't covering the crisis on the interior of Texas. Lots of burglaries, home invasions.

American media has gone the way of Pravda. Only the news that aids the party. Damn the truth. Spin, spin, spin.

·
Registered
839 Posts
My brother is on the causeway going into Miami Beach right now. It is getting nuts. The mayor should have called in the national guard. I guess they are all going home tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts

I live in Tacoma & didn’t know about Seattle. I have to work there in a few hours.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts