Glock Firearms banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though he is still in my wife's belly, I think it is time. He is big enough now that her belly moves enough to make ME nauseous just watching. I guess the better question is how to convince her it's really not just another gun for me.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
First kid huh !? ...Well, strap in for a long haul !!

Congrats & Good Luck...

Oh, and that Glock...you might want to hold off...He'll want the latest Gen !

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I have an 8 month old (our first) and I plan on buying him his first GLOCK for his 21st birthday.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like the idea of putting it in a safe for your wife to know the combo.

Buy it the day he is born; he will appreciate the sentimental value when the three of you take it out to shoot it for the first time

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, this will be my third kid. I already have two daughters, and eventually all my guns become their guns anyway. When I was 8 or so my grandparents gave me my first two guns, a .410 and an old bolt action .22. The fact that they were well worn and used by my grandparents means more to me (now) than if they would have bought me new guns.

I bought my daughter a Glock 26 when she was still in the oven.
So do you shoot this gun, or will your daughter be the first to shoot it?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice! That is probably the only way I could pull it off at the moment.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Congradulations!!!! it will change your life!!!!!!! I'm planning to buy my son a Ruger 10/22, a Glock would be better though. Do it now though. Kids love stuff that their father wants to pass down to them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.