Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if any of the other California members have heard anything on when we might be seeing the Shields for sale here in California. I really would like to get one for the girlfriend I think it would fit her perfect.

·
Registered
91 Posts
glocknloaded said:
Just curious if any of the other California members have heard anything on when we might be seeing the Shields for sale here in California. I really would like to get one for the girlfriend I think it would fit her perfect.
Take a look at thread called "M&P Shield 40S&W". I think you will find it most informative.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JulesWinnfield said:
Take a look at thread called "M&P Shield 40S&W". I think you will find it most informative.
Thanks didn't realize there was already a thread. Do you have the link?

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
From what I've heard the Shield has all the requirements for Cali and should be on its way soon. The LCI looks like a reverse shark fin almost lol.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Webphisher said:
From what I've heard the Shield has all the requirements for Cali and should be on its way soon. The LCI looks like a reverse shark fin almost lol.
I really can't wait...

·
1,672 Posts
I love my Dad's Shield. When the announcement comes find a good LGS you trust and see if you can either order or reserve one. Thats how my Dad got his at our LGS. Paid half for a deposit and got one of the first ones out.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Webphisher said:
I love my Dad's Shield. When the announcement comes find a good LGS you trust and see if you can either order or reserve one. Thats how my Dad got his at our LGS. Paid half for a deposit and got one of the first ones out.
Does he have the 9 or 40 I am thinking about going with the 9

·
1,672 Posts
9. Its a little poppy but not at all what you'd expect out of that tiny thing. For deep conceal I borrow his Shield lol.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Webphisher said:
9. Its a little poppy but not at all what you'd expect out of that tiny thing. For deep conceal I borrow his Shield lol.
Sounds great if really like to get my hands on one..

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any word yet??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts