Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen too many AR's AK's, and other railed black guns lateley, post up your wheelgun!

Here's mine, a Ruger super Blackhawk .44mag with the 4.8" barrel. just got it last night

Post up yours wheel gun, weather it's a brand new M&P or a original Navy Colt

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Awesome idea! I don't have anything to offer but I look forward to the pics!

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
gunforhire said:
I have seen too many AR's AK's, and other railed black guns lateley, post up your wheelgun!

Here's mine, a Ruger super Blackhawk .44mag with the 4.8" barrel. just got it last night
The best revolver on the planet in my opinion

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
I had the same gun in a 10 1/2" barrel. Mine was blued though. It was one of the prettiest guns I've ever owned. It wasn't fun to shoot though.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
OK then....

.45 Colt Peacemaker..................................................................................................................................... .357 Magnum Vaquero

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
S&W 500 Magnum, 2 3/4" non ported barrel. 4 1/2" Wiegand Combat Rail with a sight channel machined by my gunsmith. Dismount the Viridian C5L, and use the Rail as the rear sight. It shoots about 2" low at 25 yards, but groups well. Not unpleasant to shoot at all with 300 grain loads. Expensive though, but most fun things are.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
SeventiesWreckers said:
S&W 500 Magnum, 2 3/4" non ported barrel. 4 1/2" Wiegand Combat Rail with a sight channel machined by my gunsmith. Dismount the Viridian C5L, and use the Rail as the rear sight. It shoots about 2" low at 25 yards, but groups well. Not unpleasant to shoot at all with 300 grain loads. Expensive though, but most fun things are.
The 500 is too much gun. I shot the 2 3/4" once out of my brother's Alaskan Survival Kit, and you couldn't pay me enough to shoot that gun again. Haha

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

dang, the cylinder must be longer than the barrel! that gun looks like fun!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ok, I don't have any pics of either of my wheel guns, but this is it... S&W 337PD in 38 Special and my grandfather's duty weapon, a Colt King Cobra 6" in 357.

Also my wife would love to get a 38 snubby, but we don't want to drop a fortune. Anyone have a Taurus 85 lightweight? How do you like it?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I posted these elsewhere:

Arm Gas Auto part Metal Fashion accessory

My EDC 642.

Revolver Wood Household hardware Tints and shades Gun barrel

Model 28 Highway Patrol. Longest owned one I have currently and the gun I cut my teeth on learning to do a little smithing.

Revolver Household hardware Door handle Gas Wood

My 617, it's due to get a Cmore to match the 686+

Door handle Household hardware Gas Revolver Metal

686+ which now wear's a Cmore.

Door Door handle Security Revolver Gas

627 VComp tricked out for steel. It's Cmore is moving to the 617 and it's getting a LPA rear sight and a bobbed DA only hammer.

Revolver Household hardware Gun accessory Gun barrel Wood

Colt agent I inherited from my wife's great aunt.

Wood Household hardware Gas Door handle Shotgun

My model 48 chambered in .224 Harvey K-chuk junior. One only a few that where chambered by the original gunsmith. Had to make custom dies for loading it, but it's fun to shoot and plays hell on varmints.

malladus

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
My first love, SP 101 .357

Attachments

1 - 20 of 173 Posts