Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I've done research up the wazoo and I'm considering a g19 as my first gun. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm excited. I went to a gun shop an asked to see one an they told me "there sold out" I have to come back in 2 weeks. I checked other places but there $50 dollars more expnsive

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Perfect pistol. Its my carry weapon. Love shooting this thing. Just watch what you pay, they are in demand so make sure you aren't getting price gouged. Stay away from big shops. Bass Pro being the main one. They hire idiots at their gun counter that don't know what they're talking about and charge tons more than any gun shop does for every gun I've ever looked at before.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just bought one here in SoCal for $520 (that was $50 off). The store (turners) seems to have ample supply.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
I'm excited. I went to a gun shop an asked to see one an they told me "there sold out" I have to come back in 2 weeks. I checked other places but there $50 dollars more expnsive
Just think of the $50 as a special overnight shipping charge, and go pick it up (j/k) :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Its a great first choice in my opinion!!! Can't go wrong with a 19! Food for thought tho.... 23 and buy the 9mm barrel and the you can shoot .40 or 9mm in the same gun.... just something to think about!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bought my glock 19 gen3 off a friend a little under a year ago for $300! He shot it at the range once so basically brand new. Just got done putting on some Meprolight night sights. I love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts