Glock Forum banner

Whats your next gun going to be?

72K views 754 replies 289 participants last post by  Lucian_253 
#1 ·
I'm just curious to what's the next thing on everyone's wish list?

me.... Maybe a G19, or maybe a flat-top AR

#5 ·
KelTec KSG, bobtail 1911 (haven't decided which one yet), KelTec PMR, Anzio Light .50 BMG, Gen 4 Glock 20 or Timberwolf frame and LWD 20T slide and barrel, Colt Delta Elite. I don't know which one will be next but I know it will be one of those. Of course, I buy guns all the time and never know when the next deal will come by but I'm assuming this is about which one I am planning to purchase.

#6 ·
CCSir said:
Mine is going to be a pistol caliber carbine of some kind. Not sure which one but it will be more for my wife than me.
Several members have the JR carbine in 9mm and really like them. I'm thinking about one of those myself.

#9 ·
My next purchase is going to be a gen3 19 or 17 and build an over the top competition gun. Something like a glockworx trigger, comp spring kit, aluminum mag well warren tactical comp sights, sandpaper grips panels, either aftermarket compensator cuts or a factory c model, polished slide ect. All subject to change...that or an advantage arms .22 conversion to hold me over till I get the funds...something similar to this

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation

Attachments

#13 ·
My next one... Possibly a lower as I'm sharing two uppers with a single lower.

But if we are talking about a complete firearm, I really would like to have a 1911 - single stack, 45ACP, government model 5.03" barrel...
Unless Glock comes out with a single stack, sub compact 9mm

#16 ·
I think an AR is next on my list. Just need the funds for it ha. Still researching what ones would be best. After that probably a shotgun.

Reactions: Bayou
#21 ·
I really want the od g19 I seen at a shop down here to go with my black g19, or one chambered in .357 sig or .45 acp hmmm the decisions are endless or wait maybe save up for an ar or maybe and ak-47...sheesh, I think the sister for my g19 has to come first though. But the 10 mm gas gotten me really intrigued also lately 

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.