Glock Forum banner
41 - 60 of 755 Posts
I did some hard thinking between the sub 2k and the Mech tec CCU. I think the toss up is going to the Sub 2k. I'm calling my cerakoter which is a FFL about having him order me one from CDNN tomorrow.

Thank you dutchs! I work at a place that sells guns and we got it in used. The previous owner was a dentist who bought it as a back up bear gun for a hunt in canada. He only put about 20 rounds thru it and then came and sold it back to us. We sell them brand new for $1,299.99. I got this one for......$850!!!!! I just couldnt pass it up!!! Lol

nyglock said:
Thank you dutchs! I work at a place that sells guns and we got it in used. The previous owner was a dentist who bought it as a back up bear gun for a hunt in canada. He only put about 20 rounds thru it and then came and sold it back to us. We sell them brand new for $1,299.99. I got this one for......$850!!!!! I just couldnt pass it up!!! Lol
And now your ready for Russian Tanks to come. Haha. Great deal. Ya that's a sweet piece. How's that muzzle brake on it do. It still must lift the arms a bit when that thing goes boom. Let me know how well that tames the recoil when you get a chance to fire it if you haven't done so already.

Jamey78 said:
A Glock 21 or an AK47 I would really like to have them both

Drum Bicycle tire Musical instrument String instrument Bicycle part

Like this? Funny thing is 45 ammo is almost twice what 7.62 by 39 ammo is. I got my wasr 10 ak47 from impact guns.com for 440$. It not as nice as arsenal or saiga but it's never misfired or jammed. I've lost count of how many 1000s of rounds I've put through it.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 755 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.