Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
I love my Sig Sauer SP2022 .40 with 180gr Federal HST's.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I carry Hornady's Critical Defense in both my carry and home defense weapons.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Fed HST 9mm 124gr in a BerettaM9
Fed HST .45 230gr+p in a Glock21
Speer gold 9mm 147gr+p in a SigP226
Horn Crit Def 9mm 115gr In a........box. Lol

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'd like to try Speer gold dot. Thats what police use so there must be a reason. Right now I have Remington 124gr +p golden saber

·
Registered
624 Posts
Depends on the caliber.

For work we use Speer Gold Dot.

For my CC Glock 33 I use Cor-Bon

In my 1911 I use Hornady Critical Defense.

In my Glock 20 I carry Buffalo Bore Heavy Load.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Duty ammo is 165gr HydraShok

Off duty I carry 180gr FMJ.............UMC, WWB,CCI, any run of the mill factory FMJ

·
Slightly Opinionated
235 Posts
.45ACP Glaser Safety Slug
9mm Winchester Silvertip
.38 Special Winchester Silvertip
.357 Magnum Glaser Safety Slug

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ranger T.... but with some scratching of the head. It says " Law Enforcement Ammo" on the box. I ordered it online one night... got it in the mail and loaded it up. Now I am thinking of the Jury coming in and saying guilty of manslaughter in my nightmare home defense trial. Crap....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have to say the extreme ammo is the the best. It explodes on impact with tissue. It is pretty pricey and comes in a box of 20. If you own a G36 like myself then it cost you about $65 per box

·
Banned
786 Posts
Ranger T.... but with some scratching of the head. It says " Law Enforcement Ammo" on the box. I ordered it online one night... got it in the mail and loaded it up. Now I am thinking of the Jury coming in and saying guilty of manslaughter in my nightmare home defense trial. Crap....
NC has no restrictions on ammo. As long as you dont break any laws in NC you are not liable civily or criminaly what your actions are or the type of ammo used. The new castle law also gives extra protection.

There wont be a trial so there wont be a jury or a judge. I highly suggest you learn your local laws.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Boris, i will try to keep up with my local laws better. So there is no way i can get into trouble for any kind of ammo used? Awesome, I have some old 12ga flamethrower ammo that im chucking in the chamber as we speak. Yes indeed!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts