Glock Forum banner
3441 - 3460 of 3514 Posts

· Premium Member
15,206 Posts
New/old gun!!!!!!!! Drum roll, please!!!!!!
I have my Glock 30 I carried today that is converted to a 45 Super!!!!!!!!! One Bad Ass Gun!!!!!!!!!
I’ve been thinking about converting my 30sf to something for years now. If you could maybe pm me after you’ve run it in .45 super for a bit, & lmk how the conversion is working out. I’d really appreciate it. I had been looking at .460 Rowland, but .45 Super sounds awesome as well.

2,052 Posts
I’ve been thinking about converting my 30sf to something for years now. If you could maybe pm me after you’ve run it in .45 super for a bit, & lmk how the conversion is working out. I’d really appreciate it. I had been looking at .460 Rowland, but .45 Super sounds awesome as well.
I think I can definitely “hook you up”!!! It was very easy, and not too bad for cost either! One great thing is you can still shoot 45 ACP and 45 ACP +P ammo. The 45 Super ammo is available from Underwood factory loaded and you can get cases to reload. The down side is you have to be extremel careful not to put them in guns not set up for the higher pressure round. If you need more information I will assist anyone here as much as I can! Check out this article in the picture and it helped me set up my guns.
Font Air gun Trigger Output device Table

Azure Communication Device Portable communications device Grey Rectangle

Trigger Wood Grey Air gun Gun barrel

3441 - 3460 of 3514 Posts