Glock Forum banner
3341 - 3360 of 3497 Posts

· Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
766 Posts
well lets see
1. SA XDS in 40 sidearm
2. Ruger MK4 to shoot porcupines or a deer behind the ear
3. Walther P22 in backpack in case the last 2 dont do it.
4. Mossberg Patriot in 308 w/ vortex crossfire 2 scope in case I see a deer I want to eat
well it kinda played out like this but had to pull the .40 quick so the deer couldnt get away, Winchester Defender to the deers forehead stopped it

· Legitimate Combatant
8,360 Posts
I wish I could be you!! I’d be one hell of a shot with the one firearm I always carried. I get bored & change it up to much.
This may be changing soon.
Looking into a G30, but I've not shot one yet.
Tried 5 ranges and no one had one for rent.
Will I really get one? Who knows.

Everyone @ the compound has a G26.
Wife is most definitely the best shot.
We all have proficiency with this one firearm.
Preached and taught a proper grip to them and all the ladies shoot fine!
The family debate is whether to carry an extra mag when out and about. Family outings include @ least 3-4 of us.

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts

Wife is most definitely the best shot.
We all have proficiency with this one firearm.
Preached and taught a proper grip to them and all the ladies shoot fine!
The family debate is whether to carry an extra mag when out and about. Family outings include @ least 3-4 of us.
My 30sf is one of my softest shooting most accurate Glock pistols I own.

· Premium Member
522 Posts
Just bought the newish savage stance. This is my first micro 9 and plan to make it my new carry for this summer. I got the model with awesome night sights, excellent texture all over, no thumb safety, FDE. This small, slim gun feels very good in my hand, very surprising . So far have shot 200 rounds of WWB ammo with zero problem. The shooting was also surprisingly pleasant. The trigger is similar to a stock Glock with a polymer bump molded on the front strap in the trigger guard for over travel. I’ve been out of country on a construnction contract in Saudi Arabia for a while and I’m glad to be back. I look forward to joining in or just reading the Glock Forum again. Thanks for indulging me.

· Premium Member
14,913 Posts
My 30sf is one of my softest shooting most accurate Glock pistols I own.
Eye Automotive tire Rim Automotive wheel system Wheel

My first 10 shots out of my 30sf circa 2012. I really wish I took a picture of the entire target, lol! On my children that’s the first 10 in the 9 with Hornady “TAP FPD” 230gr +P.

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,346 Posts
View attachment 279722

My first 10 shots out of my 30sf circa 2012. I really wish I took a picture of the entire target, lol! On my children that’s the first 10 in the 9 with Hornady “TAP FPD” 230gr +P.
🧐 ahhhh, yes, I see the powder burns.
😏

· Premium Member
1,219 Posts

For Christmas I am thinking a G21 or the G30. I shot the G21 and G36 before. I really liked the G21 and my wife and I really dislike the G36. But I may just get us a G34

My wife and I went out with another couple the other day for barbecue. They both were carrying the G26 and just by chance I was too. But my wife prefers the G19 when she gets her CCW.

3341 - 3360 of 3497 Posts