Glock Forum banner
3301 - 3320 of 3497 Posts

· Premium Member
10,735 Posts
Reactions: Che, Olga17 and RIP

· Super Moderator
58,750 Posts
So I’ve got a fox folding Karambit, & a Ka-Bar TDI Hinderer Hellfire I carry in a custom scout carry holster. I actually forgot to grab a pistol today. Which I cannot remember the last time I even ran 1 errand without a pistol. I’m slipping up.
Brandon moment

· Registered
G19 and G43x
23 Posts
Today I'm carrying my G27

View attachment 79199

I mean if you have multiple, what are you carrying today
For over 15yrs I carried a Glock 19 buti recently started carrying a G43x and I never really had issues concealing my 19 but now with the 43x it's amazing how much easier it is to conceal properly. I did worry about printing with my 19 but it's almost a non issue with the 43x and with 10rds or 15rd mags I don't feel ill-equipped

· Premium Member
4,922 Posts
Heading to elk camp tomorrow. So this is what I will be taking. 7mm mag, benchmark barrel, trigger tech trigger w a nightforce on top. This gun has beat my 300 win out lately for clear cut and canyon hunting. Shoot 180 Berger w retumbo out of it. My timber gun is a tikka t3. Started life as a 30-06. Sent it to JES out of Oregon and he bored it out to 35 whelen. The last bull I shot was with this gun. Not many tikka 35 whelens around! Winchester 94 .410 shotgun for grouse off the ATV. Sidearm will be a Glock 20. Because they are cool!
Air gun Shotgun Gas Gun barrel Bicycle fork

· Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
766 Posts
I carry my G17 frequently. Usually when I working Executive Protection (retired LEO) or whenever I wearing a jacket.
IWB on right hip area with loose shirt and no one is the wiser. Only carry G17 when in Phx, lighter than my hand club Ruger P91.

· Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Heading to elk camp tomorrow. So this is what I will be taking.

My timber gun is a tikka t3. Started life as a 30-06. Sent it to JES out of Oregon and he bored it out to 35 whelen. The last bull I shot was with this gun. Not many tikka 35 whelens around!
My elk rifle was a Remington 700 in 30-06. Being a reloader I wanted a Remington 700 Classic in 35 Whelen.

Have a great elk hunt.

· Premium Member
1,219 Posts
IWB on right hip area with loose shirt and no one is the wiser. Only carry G17 when in Phx, lighter than my hand club Ruger P91.
Saturday it was raining so I carried my Glock 19. Sunday was a sunny day so I carried my G17 OWB under my XL Hawaiian shirt. Today was shorts so I carried my G26.

I tell my wife the reason I needed multiple Glocks is because of my dress code. Just like her and her purses.

3301 - 3320 of 3497 Posts