Glock Forum banner
3281 - 3300 of 3310 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
I have to say, that is the nicest Glock saddle holster I’ve ever seen. I haven’t seen many, being a city boy. Very cool!!
Thanks Lucian. I had it made for my 20. I do stuff the 19 and 44 in there sometimes though! I’ve seen pictures of your mountain/ camping vehicle! You know your way around the cascades, more than just a city boy , I am sure of that!👍

·
Premium Member
14,811 Posts
Thanks Lucian. I had it made for my 20. I do stuff the 19 and 44 in there sometimes though! I’ve seen pictures of your mountain/ camping vehicle! You know your way around the cascades, more than just a city boy , I am sure of that!
I almost commented on it not being a G20 in the holster, lol!

·
Premium Member
6,983 Posts
Statewide?
Yes sir! It is a sh!tstorm brother let me tell ya. These tyrants have gone full effin stupid here! Many lawsuits have already been filed.
I had to install a "Firearms Allowed" sign on my property at the entrance of my driveway so that family or friends who carry, can stop to visit us.

You can NOT enter a homeowners property with a firearm anymore, or you will be arrested and charged with a felony.
We are surrounded by tattle tail libtards... they see a firearm, or suspect you have one, they`ll call the state boot lickers on ya!

·
Premium Member
14,811 Posts
Yes sir! It is a sh!tstorm brother let me tell ya. These tyrants have gone full effin stupid here! Many lawsuits have already been filed.
I had to install a "Firearms Allowed" sign on my property at the entrance of my driveway so that family or friends who carry, can stop to visit us.

You can NOT enter a homeowners property with a firearm anymore, or you will be arrested and charged with a felony.
We are surrounded by tattle tail libtards... they see a firearm, or suspect you have one, they`ll call the state boot lickers on ya!
I’m sorry to hear that. Seems absolutely ludicrous!!

·
Low speed High drag
2,818 Posts
Nice! The G45 has become my favorite Glock model. Well, I have two now.
My carry is usually a g42 and I love it! Now if I leave the area where I live and go to Atlanta or anywhere near there I go with my 19,but it was time for something new. Also I'm still modifying the 19 so it's a work in progress. Atleast that's the excuse I'm using to justify the g45...lol.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
My carry is usually a g42 and I love it! Now if I leave the area where I live and go to Atlanta or anywhere near there I go with my 19,but it was time for something new. Also I'm still modifying the 19 so it's a work in progress. Atleast that's the excuse I'm using to justify the g45...lol.
For concealed carry, it would be hard to beat a smaller gun. I carry a Sig P365X most of the time nowadays.
Between the G19 and G45, I think the G19 would be somewhat “easier” to carry.
As far as shooting, there is something about the G45 that makes it a pleasure to shoot.

·
Low speed High drag
2,818 Posts
For concealed carry, it would be hard to beat a smaller gun. I carry a Sig P365X most of the time nowadays.
Between the G19 and G45, I think the G19 would be somewhat “easier” to carry.
As far as shooting, there is something about the G45 that makes it a pleasure to shoot.
I carry owb so I either print or it's open carry. My 19 also has the taran +5 mag extensions so it's a bit longer in the grip/mag than my g45. Now will the g45 get +5 mag extensions probably...lol! It eventually will get all the fun stuff I put on my other glocks.

3281 - 3300 of 3310 Posts