Glock Firearms banner
3101 - 3120 of 3160 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Haven't carried anything other than the Hellcat RDP since the day I got it, boy do I ever like that gun for concealed carry.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Gonna have to carry something other than the Hellcat RDP as I made a trip to my favorite holster maker and he need the gun to produce me a holster and he's backed up because I invited him to attend our sate SASS regional shoot. Where he took 25 orders for holsters both leather and Kydex for CCW,I knew if I invited him this would happen so it's my own fault.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,332 Posts
Gonna have to carry something other than the Hellcat RDP as I made a trip to my favorite holster maker and he need the gun to produce me a holster and he's backed up because I invited him to attend our sate SASS regional shoot. Where he took 25 orders for holsters both leather and Kydex for CCW,I knew if I invited him this would happen so it's my own fault.
What?!? No preferential treatment?!?😡

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
What?!? No preferential treatment?!?😡
He has a first come first served policy, which I understand and I wouldn't even ask him to slide me ahead in even though I've been a customer for over 20 years, back in his slim times. I remember a Kydex he made me back then and I waited while he turned it out and I took it home with me,
I'm just glad for him of the success he's made of him self and product.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Besides I'm the one responsible for putting him 25 orders in the whole,I just wanted to him do well in his soon to be retirement when he hangs up his badge.

3101 - 3120 of 3160 Posts