Glock Firearms banner
3081 - 3100 of 3100 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
G48 Black. Took out the garbage to the road at midnight. Appendix carry-butt out in the open. No holster (considered Mexican style? or is that small of the back?).
Very comfortable and easy to "whip out"

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
G48 Black. Took out the garbage to the road at midnight. Appendix carry-butt out in the open. No holster (considered Mexican style? or is that small of the back?).
Very comfortable and easy to "whip out"
Mexican Style is in the front. It comes from a time when Vaqueros couldn’t legally carry guns. So they would stick them in their front waist band.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I've been hanging out with the old 1960/early '61 Chief Special and put it back in the Honda today. I took it out last week to the range. I still have the G48 and Smith Model 15-4 snub in the house with me. In fact, I'm goin' out tomorrow morn with my son-in-law to the range with both of the latter. I'm suckin' on a glass of red blend tryin' to get relaxed. 8 0'clock comes early at 67+! Actually NO activity should begin before 10 a.m. ! LOL
G19.4 lives in the truck. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
When I first opened the tin case that the Dango tactical wallet came in, I was in awe. This wallet is truly a masterpiece. It is beautiful as well as very functional. They use top notch materials, their fit and finish is out of this world, and the customer service is 2nd to none. This makes number 10 in my collection of Dango wallets.

3081 - 3100 of 3100 Posts