Glock Firearms banner
3041 - 3060 of 3100 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Many of us have carried the G19 for years. One of the best carry gun out there. But, no doubt the smaller single stack guns are easier to carry.
. I own many guns and live in NC insane summer heat and the 19 is still very easy to carry even with basketball shorts on which i wear daily lol the main ones i see cry about the size and weight are also the ones buying all my wife’s jeans at stores

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
. I own many guns and live in NC insane summer heat and the 19 is still very easy to carry even with basketball shorts on which i wear daily lol the main ones i see cry about the size and weight are also the ones buying all my wife’s jeans at stores
Many of us do the same thing. Nobody is disputing that.
Only that guns like the Sig P365 (and P365X) are easier to carry.

·
Registered
310 Posts
It’s crazy lately hearing so many grown men complain about Glock 19 being too big to conceal and heavy to carry lol
Smaller guns are more convenient, yes, but I grew up on 1911s and carried those and a M&P Shield for years until I replaced 'em with the G48. I guess I'm saying that single stack guns are just more familiar to me.
I'm not addicted to the single stacks because I can carry bigger guns anytime I want to!:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Same as it's been since purchase,Hellcat RDP,365 day in day out it's relegated all the others to range guns.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
You like it that much? I’m interested now, lol! Never enough guns.
Yes I do, with the comp. to the beaver tail it is the overall length of a G 19 from it's beaver tail to muzzle I get the effectiveness of the comp and the same 15 rounds in the magazine plus one in the chamber, all equal with the G 19.
Thus there is no advantage to the G 19 as the Hellcat is just under a inch in width and weighs roughly 10 ounces less with the identical load capacity.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Font

Revolver Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel

Reactions: j102 and Danzig

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
No! Sacrilege! He said it right here on a GLOCK forum!😱
Start heatin' up the boiling oil! 👹
I'll bring the tar and feathers! ☠
🤣
Brother some time the truth hurts but is none the less the truth.
I'm not parting with any of my Glocks but the cold hard facts have related them to range guns,Heck just yesterday I finished building my latest G 19 Poly 80.
Bring on the tar & feathers

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
637 Posts
Brother some time the truth hurts but is none the less the truth.
I'm not parting with any of my Glocks but the cold hard facts have related them to range guns,Heck just yesterday I finished building my latest G 19 Poly 80.
Bring on the tar & feathers
I got your back with my SIG

3041 - 3060 of 3100 Posts