Glock Firearms banner
2981 - 3000 of 3045 Posts

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
617 Posts
I cant, bridge to my house was closed by the state because the town neglected to take an action on repairs. So in order for me to go any where in a vehicle I have to drive into the peoples republic of NY to get back to VT. I believe its 5 year mandatory so I am not taking the chances.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I cant, bridge to my house was closed by the state because the town neglected to take an action on repairs. So in order for me to go any where in a vehicle I have to drive into the peoples republic of NY to get back to VT. I believe its 5 year mandatory so I am not taking the chances.
Niether would I.

Reactions: j102 and Griddler

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Absolutely Firedog, dont come into the communist country of NYS with a gun. The state gestopo will surely take you straight to prison, without even having due process!
And if you carry a knife, do NOT have it concealed either! Not even a pocket knife is legal to conceal in the communist country of NYS!

I live real close to the PA border, i`m allowed to carry into PA and back to communist NYS where i live. A few counties in PA let us have PA pistol licenses.
Even one of our own county`s in NYS (Chemung) allows PA residents to get NYS permits to carry, but i think its only if you work in NYS.

One day, i sure hope to live long enough to see NYS free`d from the communist govt here. But i`m not holding my breath, that`s for sure.

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Glock 43 today, 3 extra mags w/pearse +1 on ALL my mags.
Truck gun, G29.4 w/3 extra 10rd backup mags

Federal HST`s in both firearms!

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
617 Posts
Absolutely Firedog, dont come into the communist country of NYS with a gun. The state gestopo will surely take you straight to prison, without even having due process!
And if you carry a knife, do NOT have it concealed either! Not even a pocket knife is legal to conceal in the communist country of NYS!

I live real close to the PA border, i`m allowed to carry into PA and back to communist NYS where i live. A few counties in PA let us have PA pistol licenses.
Even one of our own county`s in NYS (Chemung) allows PA residents to get NYS permits to carry, but i think its only if you work in NYS.

One day, i sure hope to live long enough to see NYS free`d from the communist govt here. But i`m not holding my breath, that`s for sure.
so I cant carry a 4" folding pocket knife in my pocket?

Reactions: SJ 40

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
so I cant carry a 4" folding pocket knife in my pocket?
Sure you could, until they feel like being a-holes to you and charge you with a concealed weapons charge if they want to.
The laws are there for them to use at their discretion. Its up to the officer whether they want to use it against you, or not.
The local law enforcement, for the most part, are average guys like you an me, BUT, when it comes to the state police, use caution.

The younger cops around NYS are usually pretty cocky. (pretty much goes without saying)
Some of the youngsters can`t get out of the patrol unit`s very well because their heads and chests are to big to get out of the open door hole.

2981 - 3000 of 3045 Posts