Glock Firearms banner

2781 - 2800 of 2819 Posts

·
Super Moderator
70,920 Posts
Well I won't be carrying anywhere today due to the weather but my g19.5 RMR is sitting on my end table right next to me.

·
1,325 Posts
It was booming yesterday. Everyone was worried about the impending ice event that didn't actually come together. Rte 81 and 309 was sure busy..
I was born in Scranton and still have relatives in Mayfield and Jermyn. Haven't been back in years!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
Very nice gun leather.
Thanks.
I bought the holster from Midway USA in December. They had it on clearance sale for under $24:oops:. Now they are listed on Midway for about double that price.
Very pleased with this holster.

Attachments

·
Registered
934 Posts
Thanks.
I bought the holster from Midway USA in December. They had it on clearance sale for under $24:oops:. Now they are listed on Midway for about double that price.
Very pleased with this holster.
Looks classy , you got a steal of a deal on it to boot.

Reactions: wrpNYFL and Danzig

·
Registered
934 Posts
How many rigs do you own? I’m starting to think you may have more then I do, lol!
Think you have a problem,I've got carry leather,USPSA competition rigs and all the S.A.S.S. cowboy leather including chaps,two gun rigs from 45 years of toting,I'm running out of space to properly store them all.

·
1,325 Posts
Think you have a problem,I've got carry leather,USPSA competition rigs and all the S.A.S.S. cowboy leather including chaps,two gun rigs from 45 years of toting,I'm running out of space to properly store them all.
Yup, you have it bad!!!!!!!! But I know because the “gun bug” bit me many years ago also!!!!!!!

2781 - 2800 of 2819 Posts