Glock Firearms banner

2681 - 2700 of 2828 Posts

·
Gunslinger
9,162 Posts
My Houston holster is very comfortable and hides well. No way to ever get a quick draw though. It is smoother after some practice but not fast.

·
Super Moderator
70,956 Posts
43X in a Sticky holster
This is the only one have left after my terrible boating accident as well. It was on the news and everything.

Boat Accident 1.jpg

·
Super Moderator
70,956 Posts
Sorry about your accident. Glad you made it out okay
Thanks so much, I almost went down with the boat. Luckily I was wearing my life jacket.

·
Legitimate Combatant
3,178 Posts
I always feel left out on this thread! :(

Only really have one carry gun, my baby Glock 26.
One IWB holster, leather that is comfy.

I shoot well with it, just looking to carry some extra mags @ this point.

No selection for carry in my Armory!

·
Super Moderator
70,956 Posts
No need to feel left out Olga. I have lots of carry guns but generally carry the same one for months at a time and sometime for the whole year. You can always remind us that you love to carry your g26 as many times a week or month at you like. Post away.

·
Super Moderator
70,956 Posts
All of my Carry guns are Glocks. I tend switch out to my G19 RMR or my G17 in the winter when I'm wearing bigger looser cloths. I pretty much stick to my G43X in the summer and anytime I'm wearing tighter fitting clothes. Glock = Perfection!

·
1,331 Posts
Sunday I did my renewal for my CCW. Today it goes in the mail. I shot 2 of my favorites for qualification: a Glock 21, and a Charter Arms 45 ACP revolver!!!!! Let the good times roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Gunslinger
9,162 Posts
I always feel left out on this thread! :(

Only really have one carry gun, my baby Glock 26.
One IWB holster, leather that is comfy.

I shoot well with it, just looking to carry some extra mags @ this point.

No selection for carry in my Armory!
You really only need one. Mine is a G27. I carry a G22 mag for "in case". I have quite a few pistols, mostly Glocks, but only one for carry.

·
Premium Member
12,871 Posts
You really only need one. Mine is a G27. I carry a G22 mag for "in case". I have quite a few pistols, mostly Glocks, but only one for carry.
My main carry pistol is a G27.4 with an Alpha Wolf g33 barrel. I have an oem + base plate to get 10+1. Then I usually carry 1x G32 back up magazine.

IMG_1611106174.088585.jpg

·
Gunslinger
9,162 Posts
My main carry pistol is a G27.4 with an Alpha Wolf g33 barrel. I have an oem + base plate to get 10+1. Then I usually carry 1x G32 back up magazine.

View attachment 237717
I have an Alpha Wolf 9mm barrel for mine which is mostly for honing my skills. I use 40 cal for carry.

2681 - 2700 of 2828 Posts