Glock Firearms banner

2461 - 2480 of 2699 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,732 Posts
Glock 19.3 again today. I’m thinking of buying a.357 sig barrel for my 22. Then just switching to it for winter carry.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Glock 19.3 again today. I’m thinking of buying a.357 sig barrel for my 22. Then just switching to it for winter carry.
Your G27/G33 would be easier to carry than the G22, if you are just looking at carrying the 357sig round.
If you want a larger gun (in 357sig) and more rounds, then sure, go for it.

·
Remove me..Security sucks.
2,472 Posts
43 in a sticky, front pocket, 17 miles mountain biking today. 'cuz lions, tigers, and bears, oh my. Good carry, very unobtrusive.
As far as the riding... you're never too old. 61, been running hills lately, walking steep hills, reps forward and backward on the days my feet feel too broken to run, and the biking was back to my 50 year old ability, strength wise. Maybe 'cuz the gun was lighter than my other carries :D

·
Faithful Member
270 Posts
Been toting a G43 all summer as some back surgery earlier this year left me having to go light in the beltline. But much better now and colder weather coming so back to the G23 and maybe some time with the new G32

·
1,235 Posts
I’ve always wanted the galco lite rig, but never find them used. So they must be great rigs!
I have 4 of them!! I’ve found comparable ones for less money! I found a knock off made in Turkeys like!!! I wear them when it gets cooler with a vest or jacket!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,732 Posts
Your G27/G33 would be easier to carry than the G22, if you are just looking at carrying the 357sig round.
If you want a larger gun (in 357sig) and more rounds, then sure, go for it.
I carry shoulder rigs a lot in the colder months. Often times a 20. It was just an excuse to change my 22 to .357 sig, lol!

2461 - 2480 of 2699 Posts