Glock Firearms banner

2421 - 2440 of 2988 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
38,776 Posts
Lucian,
Mine was an "impulse" buy. Had to have it no matter. Told my wife it was a cigarette lighter ( Looks like one,:) I do not smoke).
Those dudes at Seecamp are NUTS as to pricing. I paid $460+ but refused to pay a ( don't recall) ridiculous price for an extra mag and NUTS for a pinkey extension plus STUPID/outrageous shipping costs.
I've had mine for two months + and still unfired. I hear it's very finniky as to what it will eat. Rounds have to be a bit shorter to fit the magazine. Hollow point with the flatter/snubbier profile is the ticket ( BUT NOT ALL).
Bottom line though, BEAUTIFUL workmanship. ( I HOPE MINE WILL BARK ON COMMAND THOUGH).

Mark
I remember when Seecamps were hard to come by and going for outrageous prices. IIRC I’m thinking around $800. Back then they had stipulated the only ammo to run out of them. They had a good reputation but it was just stupid money for a mouse gun. With all the competition out there they lowered prices it seems. I’ve never shot one or even handled one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Got mine from Bud's. Now they're all "out of stock". All that's available is the "Trump" model at $899. NUTS!!!!!!!. Those are sequentially numbered and they're up to about #030. Serial numbers 016 and 020 are gone :(.
Thr serial numbers are inscribed as "TRUMP 026" etc etc.

Mark

·
Premium Member
13,269 Posts
Got mine from Bud's. Now they're all "out of stock". All that's available is the "Trump" model at $899. NUTS!!!!!!!. Those are sequentially numbered and they're up to about #030. Serial numbers 016 and 020 are gone :(.
Thr serial numbers are inscribed as "TRUMP 026" etc etc.

Mark
I saw those prices. I didn’t catch on it was a limited Trump run, even though it said Trump in description, lol.

·
1,510 Posts
I just put my new alpha wolf g33 barrel in mine. Shot 100 rounds at the range without incident. 50 fmj, & 50 misc SD rounds. I carry my .357 subcompact more then any other pistol.
How is the Ammo situation with the 357 in your area?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got the mag carrier from Pitbull Tactical. Bought just one to try it out, but I like it so will probably pick up more of them.

·
Premium Member
13,269 Posts
I wonder how many people carry a G43x with the 15 rounds Shield Magazines instead of a G19.
Glock needs to come out with an equivalent magazine, with 13 rounds at least. They are losing money.
My coworker does. He has the 19, & the 43x with shield mags. He’s 5’7” & around 145 to 150 pounds. He prefers carrying the 43x with the shield mags as his edc.

·
1,510 Posts
My coworker does. He has the 19, & the 43x with shield mags. He’s 5’7” & around 145 to 150 pounds. He prefers carrying the 43x with the shield mags as his edc.
Or Shield is making a mint on the mags and the mag releases!!!!!!!!

·
1,510 Posts
Oh they are no doubt, but for smaller stature guys. The 43x is just easier to conceal then the 19.
How about different times of year when you wear less clothes like the summer! I live in New Mexico where the temperatures go over 100 degrees, I shove a Keltec P3AT in my back pocket! Instant self defense

2421 - 2440 of 2988 Posts