Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello iam trying to decide between fed hst 147s win ranger 127+p+ or gd124+p any one know witch one i should pack. Thanks

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have 124g HST's in my sig226 9mm
230+p HST's in my Glock21
Gold dot 147g in my berettaM9
Winchester 165g PDX1 bonded in my Glock27
hornady crit defense just laying around. Don't like those because the polymer tip give feeding issues. I'll probably blow them off at the range next visit.
When I find more HST. I will get a few for all my calibers. I like those. Every ballistics test I've seen with them satisfy me. And they mushroom out great.

For range though. Just whatever brass ammo is the cheapest.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been carrying Winchester ranger 147g, but I'm partial to gold dot 124g +p. Tbh only reason in price $30 for 50 rnds w ranger or $22 for 20 rounds gold dot. I'd still carry gold dot if it were available.

I load zmax in my bedstand just for kicks.

·
1,612 Posts
Hello iam trying to decide between fed hst 147s win ranger 127+p+ or gd124+p any one know witch one i should pack. Thanks
Welcome to the forum "john31125"!

Of the bullets you listed, go with the Federal HST 147gr.

More information can be found HERE.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to the forum "john31125"!

Of the bullets you listed, go with the Federal HST 147gr.

More information can be found HERE.
Very good info Blades thanks for the link.

·
1,612 Posts
Very good info Blades thanks for the link.
Anytime, your welcome.
I'm glad there is someone out there investigating all the bullets. Makes it easier for me to decide what to purchase and use to defend myself and family.

After reading this article about the Hornady’s Critical Defense Handgun, I'll wait for the Critical Duty round, or something from the other article.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts