Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glock 19, Trijicon NS, loaded with Corbon DPX +P. Has served well on the street, so I'm going to stick with it when those undead bastards arrive. Haha.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I own a 26, 22, and now a 30 sf. I would choose the 30sf because I shoot it the best. The 22 wouldnt be bad because I have some high capacity mags for it. My 26 with a 30 rd fun stick would work pretty good.
Do I have to choose just one?:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like both if mine, mod. 30 & mod. 21. The 30 is my daily carry. The 21 is tried & proven to be effective on 1 bad guy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Id take my G22 since I have practiced with it the most and are very comfortable with it, plus its got a few mods to my liking, but I wouldnt hesitate with my OD G23 just hate to see zombie blood on that nice frame haha.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
cjs83 said:
Id take my G22 since I have practiced with it the most and are very comfortable with it, plus its got a few mods to my liking, but I wouldnt hesitate with my OD G23 just hate to see zombie blood on that nice frame haha.
My dream glock...g23 OD frame with rtf2 slide :) ...with mods of course.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
My G17 RTF2 with a couple 33 rounds mags, that I still need to buy.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
My G-20. Why, because it is a G-20 :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
cjs83 said:
that would be a sweet combo. maybe someday.:D
Unless u find a dealer that has one left or you buying one used it won't happen!!!! Glock has stopped producing od glocks! And the also aren't shipping new with night sights!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
My dream glock...g23 OD frame with rtf2 slide :) ...with mods of course.
The OD makes them die faster! That's why I will just use my OD 34, unless I find a OD19 before they arrive. Then I will have two!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts