Whats the craziest thing that happened to you!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hollen, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Was stabbed three times by a EX girlfriend! Once in the chest one in the arm one in the back!

2. henerey

henerey New Member

SMH... PMS can't be a real b**** sometimes huh? Lol

3. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Lol it sure can! All I felt was the first one then the anger kicked in!

4. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

You weren't carrying were you:confused:....
    sorry, girlfriend or not, she would have had a couple rounds coming at her for that. At least tell me you pressed charges?

5. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

What did you do to piss her off so? :D

6. SamEngel1984

SamEngel1984 New Member

Yeah... What he said ?!?!?

7. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Dude!!!!! What on earth happened with that one?!?!? Come on, you gotta tell the story now!!! :)

8. runman

runman New Member

Yea, we gotta hear this story. Please Don't tell us your married to her now!

9. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

I was electrocuted for 15 minutes. Lost a finger.

10. GastonGlock

GastonGlock New Member

Stopped a sexual assault on South Beach. Everyone was standing around doing nothing looking at each other while listening to the woman's screams. I decided I wasn't gonna stand around while someone needed help and did something about it.

11. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

[​IMG]This one time at band camp ... oh wait that was a movie ... never-mind

12. Hollen

Hollen New Member

The girl was obviously a phsyco lol. But I was sitting at the kitten table eating and watching t.v. And a friend of mine texted me and asked what I was doing tonight. ( his name is Michele) well she thought it was it was another girl. Well with no words said she walk to the drawer and pick out a knife turns and stuck me in the chest. I stood up and pushed her well she swung again and got me in the upper arm and again in the Back ( I didn't even know I was stuck those to times) on the forth swing I cought her arm put my other hand on her shoulder neck area and pulled and twist. And she screamed and dropped the knife. Then I threw her on the floor and called 911. When the police got there I was handcuffed. And brought to the hospital. They talked to me at the hospital and I told them what happened and they said that she said I attacked her first. But she didn't want to press charges! Well luckily the figured it out she slipped up and said she strapped me before I grabbed her. But still after All that she got 6 month I. Jail, 2 years probation and anger management classes!!
    But the cop told me I had squeezed her hand so hard and pulled and twisted so hard that I broke 3 bones in her hand and dislocated her shoulder.
    But I was not carrying at the time because I was only 19 yrs old.
    But the whole time until I got to the hospital I didn't know I was stabbed three time only felt the first one.
    I ended up with 10 stitches in my chest(5 inside 5 outside) 3 in my arm and another ten in my back!
    And no I am not married to her now lol I havent seen her since.

13. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

Wow! Glad you made it out of that one ok. Quick observation, what you ended up doing to her (breaking her wrist, and dislocating her shoulder), is a prime example of what adrenaline does to the human body during an attack. Those movements you described are all gross motor control movements. Now imagine trying to pick up a gun and operate a safety or load and rack a slide. Its amazing how stress affects the bodies ability to function.
    At any rate, good job handling yourself, and glad to have you around.

14. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Yea the adrenalin sometimes helps sometimes hurts! But I'm glad I didnt feel them at the time.
    But I was bleeding like a stuck pig! I guess due to the heart racing lol!

15. I got run over by an ambulance in a parking lot once. Positive part of it was the response time was good. Not great, but good.

16. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Lmao!!!! I take it you're alright!

17. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Lol here you would have had to wait an hour for another ambulance!

18. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Unfortunately I have actually watched a man die waiting for the paramedics... Heart attack, no AED.

I hate waiting for first responders.

19. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Yea here a man held a person hostage in their front yard.took the police literally an hour to get there they said no one was close! it takes lest than an hour to drive across the parish doing the speed limit with traffic.

The ambulance is even worst. Here everyone calls their car the ambulance. Because you'll died before even start their engine.

But all in all I do have respect for them.

Well some of them!

20. Yeah, wound up fine, just a bump here and a scrape there. Got a free cold pack out of the deal and an apology from the driver.