Whats on yours!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by MikeG, Apr 25, 2012.

1. MikeG

MikeG Active Member

image-2886429533.jpg

Love my Glocks

2. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

On my nightstand is my edc g27 w HD trijicon, in my nightstand is g23 w CT railmaster laser, and girlfriends nightstand holds a ruger gp100 .357 stainless with CT laser grip!

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

My nite stand gun...

[​IMG]

4. My alarm clock is on my nightstand... My G27 hangs next to my head in a MIC holster from MikeP on a hook on the side of the headboard... yeah buddy. In my nightstand is my pea shooter LCP... I seriously think I hate that gun.

5. SHOOTER13

My alarm clock is across the room...I like a tuff shot first thing in the morning !! ;)

6. Excellent! Just grab the gun and pull/aim/bang.

7. SHOOTER13

MikeP loves that free advertising...;)

8. I have my G27, my phone, something to drink on my night stand. Beside it my gun safe is open so I can grab my 12ga or other guns if need.

9. glock19desertranger

glock19desertranger New Member

Loaded g19 and g23 with 2 backup mags each, mini mag light and my lamp

10. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

I leave the Gun Vault safe door open. It holds the G26 in the back and the G19 up front.

11. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

My nightstand has an alarm clock, lamp, my g36 (I take off my side when going to bed) with extra mag, flashlight and my cell phone. In my nightstand rest my Gen4 G22 with 2 extra mags, Glock 18 inch knife, Binoculars and some books. Under my bed lies my Remington 870 tactical 12 gauge shotgun.

12. I keep my G23 at the ready each night. It's not on my nightstand but it's very close and readily accessible.

13. jsimion423

jsimion423 New Member

What's this holster look like? I'm looking for a good bed time holster :)

14. chadzilla

chadzilla New Member

I keep my 19 on top of the high bookshelf (about 6"6') by the bedroom door. I have little kids in the house. I do not keep a round chambered while it is "at rest" but I can get to it and rack it in a couple of seconds. It works for me. I just can't sleep with a chambered Glock under the pillow. :) (or sleep with my pillow under my gun)

15. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

HUMMMM Let me think... With in Arms reach... 30, 21 and a Glock Knife. And usually a Kimber Custom Stainless! Wife has S&W 357 Highway Patrol 4" and a 642