Glock Forum banner

What's on your nightstand?

6K views 59 replies 49 participants last post by  jrennaker90 
#1 ·
I keep my G23 Gen4, Fenix tactical flashlight, cellphone, and my Mossberg 590(which is leaning by the nightstand lol) on my nightstand.

#8 ·
On the night stand - Lamp, Alarm clock, cell phone, my G36
In the drawer - Gen4 22 with 3 mags
Under the bed - Remington 870 12 gauge

#16 · (Edited)
Night stand: lamp, G23 w/gtl22 (light/laser) loaded, extra loaded G23 magazine, in drawer Ruger SP101 loaded.

Small table next to night stand: Deshcutes brewery Growler (empty :() speed loader for Ruger, 2nd extra loaded Magazine for G23, telephone, extra empty G17 and G23 magazines, loose 9mm rounds.

Dresser next to small table: G27 loaded and Kel-Tec PF9 loaded.

Under bed: M4 carbine w/ 3-30 round magazines.

No shotgun yet coming this spring

#18 · (Edited)
An alarm clock and a Gunvault with loaded G19C and my winter CC G36, unloaded. Summer CC will have my LCP in there instead.

Sometime this summer I'm replacing the G36 with either a G30sf or a G26 Gen4.

I also keep a loaded Mossberg 590 with a trigger lock lock in the foot of the bed and a throwing knife on the side of the bed.

#26 ·
Lamp, tactical flashlight, small pocket knife. Inside top drawer; Glock 23 13 + 1 condition 1 with two 13 round mags on standby (also my daily carry). Bottom drawer; S&W model 28 with two loaded speed loads. Income tax refund money will probably go to a new Mossberg 500 pump....But don't tell Mr. Obama. He may find a reason to withhold more tax money if he knew what I was using the refund for!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.