Glock Firearms banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
No firearms on the nightstand anymore, I got kids 3 and 6 years old.

G22 with TLR1 sits very close to the bed in a in-wall safe.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Fathead00 said:
Glock 35 with 2 extra mags, Ruger P95 with 3 extra mags, and a 30" baseball bat laying on the floor next to me!
What a great idea. If an intruder is unarmed. Plant a baseball bat on em!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Lamp, tactical flashlight, small pocket knife. Inside top drawer; Glock 23 13 + 1 condition 1 with two 13 round mags on standby (also my daily carry). Bottom drawer; S&W model 28 with two loaded speed loads. Income tax refund money will probably go to a new Mossberg 500 pump....But don't tell Mr. Obama. He may find a reason to withhold more tax money if he knew what I was using the refund for!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00
Glock 35 with 2 extra mags, Ruger P95 with 3 extra mags, and a 30" baseball bat laying on the floor next to me!

What a great idea. If an intruder is unarmed. Plant a baseball bat on em!
Why waste a good bat, plant the Ruger on the badguy.

:D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
G21,surefire flashlight,and cell phone. Hope I never need it but if I do I hope it will get me to the safe for a longarm.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
G22 with night sights and Laser. Flashlight glass of water and Lube.:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just keep my ZT 0300 and a Surefire 6P LED Defender on the nightstand....and my G17 under a pillow closeby, I'd probably knock it off the bed if I put it under the one I use. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Glock 23 gen 3, CS recon 1 knife, flashlight, glowstick just in case the flashlight craps out, wallet, keys, flavored water from Walmart, alarm clock and a 65 pound alarm system named marley. She's a mixed German Shep.

·
Registered
31 Posts
iguana0983 said:
Glock 23 gen 3, CS recon 1 knife, flashlight, glowstick just in case the flashlight craps out, wallet, keys, flavored water from Walmart, alarm clock and a 65 pound alarm system named marley. She's a mixed German Shep.
Oh for the smart asses she sleeps on the floor

·
Registered
464 Posts
Alarm clock, house phone, cell phone, flashlight. .357 mag in biometric safe between bed and nightstand. Mossberg 500 in an undisclosed location near by.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts