Glock Firearms banner

5361 - 5380 of 5780 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Home made tamales. Mi abuela's tamales. Last dozen that we made last weekend. Gave daughter the recipe for mixing the dough (masa) and seasoning the meat. Spreading the masa on the corn shucks, rollung in the meat, and cooking them is something each person has to learn by trial and error.

Gonna do another 6 dozen or so this weekend.

·
Super Moderator
70,922 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Home made tamales. Mi abuela's tamales. Last dozen that we made last weekend. Gave daughter the recipe for mixing the dough (masa) and seasoning the meat. Spreading the masa on the corn shucks, rollung in the meat, and cooking them is something each person has to learn by trial and error.

Gonna do another 6 dozen or so this weekend.
Tamales from an abuelita are the best! I have made tamales before and they were pretty good but nothing close to an authentic, grandma’s recipe.

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
You guys had all the good stuff....PIZZA!!! I had 4 pork chops. The indian woman made her white rice with carrots, green beans, corn, peas, all mixed together in a bowl, with lots of butter in it.

Mingo didn`t notice, but i was able to sneak in there and grab a slice of her pizza :p:D

·
Super Moderator
22,067 Posts
You guys had all the good stuff....PIZZA!!! I had 4 pork chops. The indian woman made her white rice with carrots, green beans, corn, peas, all mixed together in a bowl, with lots of butter in it.

Mingo didn`t notice, but i was able to sneak in there and grab a slice of her pizza :p:D
That’s where it went! I was blaming Boo for snatching that last piece.

5361 - 5380 of 5780 Posts