Glock Firearms banner

4981 - 5000 of 5529 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
No okra is good
Fried or pickled is good. I agree the boiled is an acquired taste, that I never acquired. It still has flavor when boiled and doesn't resemble the taste of grass.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I have to eat the fried okra if the daughter picks it from her garden. I like the pickled stuff. The bugs and worms have been eating alot of the plants in her garden, but they don't eat the okra. Even the nilgai have been getting in the yard to eat her plants, except the okra.

Today we had batter fried pork chops, mac & cheese, salad and home made brown gravy.

·
Gunslinger
8,727 Posts
I have to eat the fried okra if the daughter picks it from her garden. I like the pickled stuff. The bugs and worms have been eating alot of the plants in her garden, but they don't eat the okra. Even the nilgai have been getting in the yard to eat her plants, except the okra.

Today we had batter fried pork chops, mac & cheese, salad and home made brown gravy.
Never tried pickled okra. Sounds good though.

·
Gunslinger
8,727 Posts
Had a sausage and egg croissant for breakfast. Not healthy I know but it sure tasted good.

·
Super Moderator
69,964 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,967 Posts
My wife makes the taco meat and adds it to the soup after simmering for an hour. Then it cooks in the crock pot for minimum of 4 more hours. It's so good.
Especially on a cold day!

·
Registered
481 Posts
BBQ pork steak and salad tonight.
Tomorrow my copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana . Salad and bread sticks. Good eats.
Pesto Chicken is planned for Saturday.

I wish I could still eat taco soup. Chili powder (cumin) just does terrible things to my stomach.

4981 - 5000 of 5529 Posts