Glock Firearms banner

4881 - 4900 of 5506 Posts

·
Gunslinger
8,674 Posts
I’m happy to hear your skinny ass is finally chowing down a full meal!
My skinny ass has actually been gaining a few pounds. I have been eating big meals but it takes two or three sessions to do it. I don't get hungry during the day but I get really hungry at night. Everything is just upside down with me lately. LOL.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Bit of a Charlie brown t-day here.just the wife and I and a turkey breast.I have been cooking the traditional meal for so long for such a large crowd.normally I would be prepping a 20+ lb bird right now.Numbers are high here,so the family is laying low.I'm no less thankful for having a great family and a good life.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,809 Posts
turkey and all the fixings at an unknown location since all family gatherings have been banned in VT

from the state and owner of company!
Germany 1939

In order to keep everyone in the office as safe as I can, I want to make the following guidelines crystal clear for everyone

* We as a company follow the State Guides..... Click here to view the article: "Scott bans multi-household gatherings in Vermont, closes bars and clubs"

* Please see the chart at the bottom of this email. Forecasted 41% increase of new cases over the next 4-Weeks...

* Please be honest and forthright about everything below, don't put your coworkers and their immediate families at risk
If you choose to do multi-household gatherings from now until this ban is lifted (Including Thanksgiving and Christmas), you must quarantine for (14) days, or (7) days followed by a negative test without pay
If you choose to have someone from out of State stay with you, you must quarantine for (14) days, or (7) days followed by a negative test without pay
If you choose to travel out of state, you must quarantine for (14) days, or (7) days followed by a negative test without pay.. If there are any special circumstances here - call me and we'll figure it out
If you have had exposure to anyone with symptoms or that tested positive, you must quarantine for (14) days, or (7) days followed by a negative test - If exposure was out of your control we'll discuss the circumstances for pay
If anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms and awaiting COVID test results, You cannot be in the office. You must quarantine for (14) days, or (7) days followed by a negative test - If exposure was out of your control we'll discuss the circumstances for pay
Sounds like if enough workers had Thanksgiving and Christmas they’d have to shut down.;)

·
Super Moderator
60,198 Posts
This is the what’s for dinner thread. I’m really getting annoyed with some members making everything political. I will be more than happy to start banning members, because you don’t seem to get it. So, when you can’t log in, you’ve been warned.

·
Registered
720 Posts
JHG
"It was very good in New Mexico and Texas. Those folks know how to cook. I haven't found a Mexican restaurant I like anywhere else."

Last time I was in Santa Fe was in 06 and I can't remember the name of the restrant but they had the best tamales I had since a friends mother made at their home in Tijuana,wish I could remember the name of that restaurant in Santa Fe.

4881 - 4900 of 5506 Posts