What's for breakfast?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by triggerhappy, Apr 13, 2012.

1. triggerhappy

triggerhappy New Member

Crackers and tea at home with my Gen4 G26.

image-3466539560.jpg

2. the_mule

the_mule New Member

I grabbed a handful of fruit roll ups & put a Clif Mojo bar in my mouth on my way out the door this morning. I left the G19 at home bc I can't carry @ school, & my glove box doesn't have a lock & I still have not bought one of those affordable lock boxes yet. I know; excuses, excuses.

3. I scored a bacon, egg, and jalepeno jack on a buscuit at work... winning!!!

4. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

Eggs, bacon, bacon-gravy, biscuits, fried taters, tomatoes, garden onions, cucumbers, various drinks, jelly...

Kind of the standard around here anymore, varying a few elements here and there... sometimes sausage or salmon patties or steak... sometimes French Toast
    ... Sometimes just flapjacks with sausage/bacon... Sometimes oatmeal... Just whatever we're in the mood for...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  5. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

2 eggs,fried sliced spam,raisin toast and crystal light juice..... Yes I love Spam!!! Yum!!

6. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

I had a hot pocket and a coke this morning.

7. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

That's enough to make a guy jealous

8. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Hot pockets r good...what kind?

9. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Matthew sounded like he was at a Diner..... Lol

10. Matthew780

HAHAHAHAHA. No... Right here in the kitchen... though I gotta say, sometimes some of that stuff is a left-over from the evening before... ;)

11. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Fried spam slices on breakfast buns, with fried eggs sunny side up, coffee (decaf, though, ugh!), and the Glock Forum on my computer.

Yep.

12. zachGG23

zachGG23 New Member

Mexican burrito with eggs peppers beans Bacon and cheez with pineapple soda hahah

13. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

Some mexican flavour with pretzel bread. I'll get pics of it and the box in the morn as I have 1 left.

14. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

15. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Sounds good. Never had it. Ill check it out for sure at the supermarket mañana.

16. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Oh yeeeeeeeeah! So good and so high in sodium. Love it!!!

17. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

That's boss!!! Im starving!

18. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

I hear ya!!! Lol

19. Matthew780

[​IMG]
    Disclaimer: This sort of breakfast doesn't happen every day here, lol. But on Saturday & Sunday? You can bank on it. This sort of breakfast puts you right back in the bed for a power nap, so you have to have time to recover, LOL!

During the week, it's tasty, but not nearly as... fulfilling, lol!

20. The only time I can really eat like that (Matthew780) is on my days off when I really feel like making a mess in the kitchen :p. That's the only part I hate about cooking is the cleaning up part. Cleaning as you go helps but its still cleaning lol.

My breakfast today was on of those small packs of the bite size glazed donuts and a milk that you get at a gas station. Breakfast of champs! lol

I drink aloooooooottt of milk.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012