Glock Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best bench table work station to reload I want some thing I can use but store if need be

·
Certified Glock Armorer
4,715 Posts
You can get one of these for $90-$100, shown with my 550 Dillon. They are made for a Lee, but you can modify them for any loader. I put a piece of 1X6 on top of it to give a little working area that I put my scale on when working up a new load. It has a small footprint and lightweight and you can hang 2 bins on it on every leg. You put concrete blocks or pavers for ballast hung under the shelf to keep it from tilting/moving when running the reloader. It's very sturdy and rock solid. Sorry about the low light pic, took it with the iPad.

Tire Wood Flooring Gas Tripod

Attachments

·
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chuckds said:
You can get one of these for $90-$100, shown with my 550 Dillon. They are made for a Lee, but you can modify them for any loader. I put a piece of 1X6 on top of it to give a little working area that I put my scale on when working up a new load. It has a small footprint and lightweight and you can hang 2 bins on it on every leg. You put concrete blocks or pavers for ballast hung under the shelf to keep it from tilting/moving when running the reloader. It's very sturdy and rock solid. Sorry about the low light pic, took it with the iPad.
Awesome look alot like what I'm looking for

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.