What's a best 2nd Glock? (in your opinion)

Discussion in 'What Glock Should I Get' started by tsarac, Apr 14, 2012.

1. tsarac

tsarac glocker4life

Hi all,

I love my G19 RTF2. My first and only, have the laser, tactical light, IWB holster, super high capacity mags,.......about to get the tungsten rod and 3.5 trigger.

Now I am ready to buy my 2nd gun! I look at all the other brands and keep coming back to the Glock! Maybe I am just too familiar with my 19, every other brand is too different?!

In any case, if you guys had a say in it (and u do:)) what would you recommend for a second gun? (It has to be a semi-auto handgun, Glock or not. Don't mind the title.)

Cheers!

2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

So much to chose from, are you looking for a ccw, SHTF, or a range gun. If a range gun, what are you looking for cheap shooter, bulleyes shooter, race gun, something in between

3. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

Non-Glock? I love Beretta. Here's mine. 92fs 9mm, two-tone, limited production.

Attached Files:

4. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

That my friend is a beautiful gun, I've all ways wanted to add one to my collection.

5. mikecu

mikecu New Member

G-26 for something a little lighter/smaller and it should fit in the same holster that you already have. It will fit your hand the same if you use a pinky extension on the mag.

G-34 if you want better accuracy at the range.

6. draconian

draconian Premium Member

SATX
    I'm in an almost similar boat and looking for another handgun that can be used for CCW on occasion but primarily as a range gun and for another home defense pistol to be used by my wife when I'm not there. Had a Kimber Custom II and decided to get a Glock 30sf as my primary CCW which turned out to be a bit thicker than I was hoping for and harder to conceal when it's hot as hell here in San Antonio. I'm looking forward to hearing what advice you get.

7. tsarac

tsarac glocker4life

Yeah, this, I wouldn't mind, b/c my 19RTF2 would be my "tactical" range gun that I wouldn't mind getting dirty and the 26 would be my carry. Let me tell you, I don't care how though you are, you can't CC an RTF2 without an undershirt and where I live is hot! :)

8. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

Thanks, it is also a pleasure to shoot. It's just too big to carry, however, I have done it.

9. kulok77

kulok77 New Member

I started with g27 and now just bought my second its the g22,I like buying the same ammo and using the same mags.

10. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

I would second everyone else and say 26 in a Gen4

11. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Very nice :cool:

It's been a while since I pulled my 92FS from the safe.

12. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

I took another look and I am even more impressed it just moved to the top of the list :)

13. TheDanielism

TheDanielism New Member

Go full size. Besides concealment, they are superior in every way. I like the G17 or G22 for smaller calibers. The M1911 A1 is my personal favorite non-Glock hand gun