Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
glocker4life
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I love my G19 RTF2. My first and only, have the laser, tactical light, IWB holster, super high capacity mags,.......about to get the tungsten rod and 3.5 trigger.

Now I am ready to buy my 2nd gun! I look at all the other brands and keep coming back to the Glock! Maybe I am just too familiar with my 19, every other brand is too different?!

In any case, if you guys had a say in it (and u do:)) what would you recommend for a second gun? (It has to be a semi-auto handgun, Glock or not. Don't mind the title.)

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
So much to chose from, are you looking for a ccw, SHTF, or a range gun. If a range gun, what are you looking for cheap shooter, bulleyes shooter, race gun, something in between

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Eye_Peeled said:
Non-Glock? I love Beretta. Here's mine. 92fs 9mm, two-tone, limited production.
That my friend is a beautiful gun, I've all ways wanted to add one to my collection.

·
Registered
385 Posts
G-26 for something a little lighter/smaller and it should fit in the same holster that you already have. It will fit your hand the same if you use a pinky extension on the mag.

G-34 if you want better accuracy at the range.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
I'm in an almost similar boat and looking for another handgun that can be used for CCW on occasion but primarily as a range gun and for another home defense pistol to be used by my wife when I'm not there. Had a Kimber Custom II and decided to get a Glock 30sf as my primary CCW which turned out to be a bit thicker than I was hoping for and harder to conceal when it's hot as hell here in San Antonio. I'm looking forward to hearing what advice you get.

·
glocker4life
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mikecu said:
G-26 for something a little lighter/smaller and it should fit in the same holster that you already have. It will fit your hand the same if you use a pinky extension on the mag.

G-34 if you want better accuracy at the range.
Yeah, this, I wouldn't mind, b/c my 19RTF2 would be my "tactical" range gun that I wouldn't mind getting dirty and the 26 would be my carry. Let me tell you, I don't care how though you are, you can't CC an RTF2 without an undershirt and where I live is hot! :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I started with g27 and now just bought my second its the g22,I like buying the same ammo and using the same mags.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Hi all,

I love my G19 RTF2. My first and only, have the laser, tactical light, IWB holster, super high capacity mags,.......about to get the tungsten rod and 3.5 trigger.

Now I am ready to buy my 2nd gun! I look at all the other brands and keep coming back to the Glock! Maybe I am just too familiar with my 19, every other brand is too different?!

In any case, if you guys had a say in it (and u do:)) what would you recommend for a second gun? (It has to be a semi-auto handgun, Glock or not. Don't mind the title.)

Cheers!
I would second everyone else and say 26 in a Gen4

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Eye_Peeled said:
Thanks, it is also a pleasure to shoot. It's just too big to carry, however, I have done it.
I took another look and I am even more impressed it just moved to the top of the list :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts