Glock Firearms banner

41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
How about a reliable Hand cannon? .50, .500, 45-70...ect.:D

Or a .308 glock oooo yyeeesssss lol :p
How about .50 GAP? .50 in 10mm sized case. :)

+1,000,000!!!!! I've been saying this for more than 6 months! C'mon Glock!!! Listen to the people!!! They would fly off the shelves!
People have been saying it for over a decade, since the G36 came out. It has flown off the shelves like a turkey (aka not at all) so the odds of them bothering with another one seems to be none and less.

How about a single stack Glock 30 and 21 on 45 Long Colt!! ;)
Single stack G30 = G36.

I wish the make a whole 22lr model.
Full and Compact size, double stack magazine.
Can you imagine how many rounds would that be? And a lot of fun!
They would probably do what 98% of the market does and just make 10 round magazines so that the gun would be compliant in all 50 states. It's cost effective and there's really no reason for them to do otherwise.

Maybe that's a coming soon....
Don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
422 Posts
glock19desertranger said:
I'd like to see them make a .22lr for plinking, also a .44 mag single stack would be cool....
My thought for having them make a conversion kit (slide assy, barrel, springs and magazine) is that you could save $$$ over buying a complete new weapon. But I could see having a complete .22 LR gun, too!

·
1,310 Posts
I agree. I believe a .22 on the compact frame (19) would be a hit. They could make 10 and 15 round mags like they already do for the 19.

Also agree that I'll not be holding my breath for it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
buzznrose said:
I agree. I believe a .22 on the compact frame (19) would be a hit. They could make 10 and 15 round mags like they already do for the 19.

Also agree that I'll not be holding my breath for it.
Yeah I'm not holding my breath either but I bet if they did make one it would be more popular than the SR22 by ruger that came out recently.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
How about .50 GAP? .50 in 10mm sized case. :)........
Naaaa, it wouldn't have the same amount of power as a true .50. I rather have the 1 1/2 to 2 inch long casing. :p

·
Registered
177 Posts
Great ideas! I'd have to co-sign the single stack to compete with the shield and XDs.

For me I enjoy Glock and would love to see them improve on the grip. More ergo friendly something like H&K's P30 and Walther's PPQ. The ability to add swells, front & back straps to your liking is a novel concept. Maybe even different textured inserts as well - from aggressive to smooth. With the cost of ammo and weapons coupled with the economy the ability to integrate makes sense. Caliber conversions for one and maybe someone could make a pistol convert from a concealable size to a longer frame weapon. Perhaps make it possible to 'add' an extension to the polymer bottom and change top end to your needs? Too futuristic or wishful thinking? Or plane old dumb idea.

·
Registered
430 Posts
A 22 mag aka 22 WMR would be fun as heck.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Naaaa, it wouldn't have the same amount of power as a true .50. I rather have the 1 1/2 to 2 inch long casing. :p
The .45GAP has the full, or more, power as the .45ACP. If they could make a .50 that would fit in the .45ACP/10mm frame, that would cool.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
The .45GAP has the full, or more, power as the .45ACP. If they could make a .50 that would fit in the .45ACP/10mm frame, that would cool.
That is true, but a .50 is pushing around 2000 plus in fps and more then 2800 foot pounds of energy.

Hand canons lol. :p

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I wish they would turn their regular sights to night sights! And also come out with more cool accessories, like inside the waist holsters...

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
GastonGlock said:
I'm still on the bandwagon for a Glock carbine. I also want a Glock 1911 (like that famous internet hoax picture). But it would have to be a new Glock design with less parts and such. I would definitely get that.
You mean this one

Attachments

·
Veritas Aequitas
9 Posts
.22 lr

I would like Glock to make a .22 LR on the compact frame with a double stack mag.....like 25 rounds or however many would fit in the double stack mag...I know that aftermarket .22 LR conversions are out there, but I would prefer the gun be made by glock....this would allow for cheap range days for training and target practice, while still training muscle memory for the glock frame...

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I would like Glock to make a .22 LR on the compact frame with a double stack mag.....like 25 rounds or however many would fit in the double stack mag...I know that aftermarket .22 LR conversions are out there, but I would prefer the gun be made by glock....this would allow for cheap range days for training and target practice, while still training muscle memory for the glock frame...
double stack mags don't work for 22lr, the wider rim makes them stack in at angles and jam up.

BTW, the conversions out there do use the glock frame so you get the same trigger pull and reset, you also get the same sight picture, weight and recoil is the only difference (besides MUCH cheaper ammo :D )

41 - 60 of 125 Posts