Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
I realize it's probably a physical impossibility given the frame of the Glock, but I'd love to see a .44 mag. I have a Desert Eagle in .44 mag and it's humongous. It's incredible fun to shoot, but it's HUGE!

So it probable can't happen, but there's my wish.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
While I'm at it, I'll throw out another one --- I'd love for them to make a .22 conversion kit. I know that they are available after-market, but if Glock made it, you know there would (at least should) be no problem with warranty, incompatibility, etc.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,108 Posts
single stack subcompact tops my wish list, the smaller the better, I'd consider any caliber from 380 to 40
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bhale187 said:
single stack subcompact tops my wish list, the smaller the better, I'd consider any caliber from 380 to 40
Yeah! A slim single stack glocky would be awesome!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OuttaHand said:
I realize it's probably a physical impossibility given the frame of the Glock, but I'd love to see a .44 mag. I have a Desert Eagle in .44 mag and it's humongous. It's incredible fun to shoot, but it's HUGE!

So it probable can't happen, but there's my wish.
That would be a big cool heavy gun!! Jeje!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
I wish for then to bring a single stack 7 rd 9mm to compete with the shield!
+1,000,000!!!!! I've been saying this for more than 6 months! C'mon Glock!!! Listen to the people!!! They would fly off the shelves!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
I'm still on the bandwagon for a Glock carbine. I also want a Glock 1911 (like that famous internet hoax picture). But it would have to be a new Glock design with less parts and such. I would definitely get that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
glocker73 said:
+1,000,000!!!!! I've been saying this for more than 6 months! C'mon Glock!!! Listen to the people!!! They would fly off the shelves!
That would be the end of the Shield! Jeje! I think the shield it's pretty cool, but I think a Glock would be better!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
391 Posts
I'd like to see them make a .22lr for plinking, also a .44 mag single stack would be cool....

A full sized .22 pistol that has a huge capacity like the Kel
-Tec Pmr-30, maybe 25 or 30 rounds of .22 long rifle. Plus an extended magazine based on the Glock 33-round 9mm magazine which holds 75 rounds of .22 long rifle. This would be a .22 to load when you get to the range and shoot all day.
 
1 - 20 of 125 Posts
Top