Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anything that you just can't stand about your soft gear? Bug out bags, mag pouches, pistol bags, range bags, cuff case.... It could be anything.
We are looking for suggestions for new ideas and improvements from guys in the field that actually use their Glocks. It doesn't have to be Glock specific, but it's always a plus!
Can't wait to hear your ideas!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
My range bag is not big enough.

If i just take the Glock and its accessories I am OK. But if, like today, I want to take the Desert Eagle , 22, etc and ammo for those, then the big gets pretty tight.

It would be nice to have a bag with built-in slots for three or four guns, space for several boxes of ammo, small pockets for gloves, ear plugs, etc

I am going to have to start searching for my ultimate range bag.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
As far as recommendations, to save space and time at the range,

I de-box my ammo and put it into large capacity zip lock bags, which

cuts down on the space the ammo boxes take up and makes the ammo

less rigid so that it can be tucked into spaces the boxes would not fit.

So to WestEnd...make a removeable zippered compartment part of the

bags you are designing for ammo storage...as well as removeable zippered

pouches for multiple handguns so that they can be de-hard cased at home,

and put into the range bag and not get scratched up bumping into each

other while being carried !!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I like that idea about zip lock bags. It's a no brainier, but I never thought it.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
I tend to buy black...and have a few OD green bags and accessories.

Not much of a digi-camo guy...but do have 2 sets of Woodland BDU's for hunting.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Do you guys prefer all black bags, or is digi-camo intersting at all?
I like black, OD and coyote. I've never much cared for multi-cam, but I know it's popular.

Price has always been a factor too. Why is it some companies feel obligated to rob you blind when buying some sort of firearm related item? They put the word tactical on it and then about $30 to the original price. I get it, the whole marketing thing, but some of us who work in the field for a living (we all know what the government pays) just simply can't afford $75 range bags, or $80 backpacks.

I use a simple black and grey backpack for a multitude of chores. Some days it's a range bag, some days it's a day pack, some long days it doubles as a day bag and lunch box.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts