What watch do you wear?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nukinfuts29, Apr 24, 2012.

1. I wear a watch literally 24/7. For me it is my "blacked out" military Casio G-Shock. Been wearing it for years. When I'm not using this one I rock my DiveX.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Luminox all the way.

3. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

4. Breitling chronomat Evolution... Not at all cheap to buy or repair but I love it... gotta love wealthy family members.

Its funny because Im wearing a $.50 black and yellow paracord bracelet today but here is a pic of my model. I have a metal band on it now though... I mod everything...anyone wanna buy a leather Breitling band?

[​IMG]

5. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

A $20 Casio from Target.. My watches never stay pretty for very long, so I refuse to pay $200 for something nice that is just going to get beat to hell in a couple of days anyway.

6. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

For coaching and everyday sport, Timex Ironman. For triathlons, Timex HRM. For fun, an iPod Nano touch with a pop-in strap. In reality, my EDC is my iPhone. There's almost always a clock everywhere I go in my day-to-day: laptop, dashboard, iPhone, home entertainment system, workstation, etc.

image-1617759727.jpg

image-4279267619.jpg

7. JRiddle

JRiddle New Member

My EDC is the citizen caliber

Attached Files:

8. ^^ royale that is cool

I cant rely on my phone for time, been wearing a watch far too long. Also i can wear a watch into jails and prisons and secure areas, can't do that with a phone.

9. sgtglock

sgtglock New Member

Timex Expedition. Takes a Lickin and Keeps on Tickin!

10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Luminox Navy SEAL 3000 series...( the original circa 1994 )

[​IMG]

11. It was a present from my gf about two years ago. Hell, I'm not going to complain about a $500 watch haha

Attached Files:

12. image-4032993140.jpg

My EDC when safety rules allow. It's a pocket watch today.

13. Nice!! I want Les Stroud's also that is a Tissot.

[​IMG]

14. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Suunto Vector for field duty, x-lander for casual wear. Very accurate watches.

Attached Files:

15. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Timex Expedition, it has a digital compass and dual alarms. Comes in handy.

16. sigpi11

sigpi11 New Member

Don't normally wear a watch unless dressing to impress. Lol

image-1169142534.jpg

17. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

I switch between the blue luminox 3000 and a Suunto Core All Black. I love the Suunto mainly for the Storm Alerts.

image-4232045693.jpg

image-1138446237.jpg

image-3319352573.jpg

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  18. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

I only wear when I'm at work.

What do I wear? A Mickey Mouse watch of course.

Why a MM watch? Because one day I was standing at the head of the tier and it was time for the inmates to lock-in for count. So, I'm tapping my watch and yelling out, "Yo! Mickey says, 'It's time to take it in'."

With that, one of the wing's wise a**es yells out, "You ain't got no Mickey, bit*h." Well, he was right and it's not good to lie to inmates.

Next day, same scene, same guy yells out the same line. This time I see who it is. I yell back, "Bet ya' a trip to the hole" He yells back the jailhouse, "Ar-ite". I held my arm up and turned my wrist so everyone could see.

I looked at him and said, "Now go pack your s**t, you're outta' here!":)

And sometimes, that's how things work in the big house.:D

19. vwtechx

vwtechx New Member

I wear one of two bulova watches. This is my most recent one and my favorite

Attached Files:

20. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Fossil titanium watch.

Attached Files: