Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wear a watch literally 24/7. For me it is my "blacked out" military Casio G-Shock. Been wearing it for years. When I'm not using this one I rock my DiveX.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Breitling chronomat Evolution... Not at all cheap to buy or repair but I love it... gotta love wealthy family members.

Its funny because Im wearing a $.50 black and yellow paracord bracelet today but here is a pic of my model. I have a metal band on it now though... I mod everything...anyone wanna buy a leather Breitling band?

·
Registered
585 Posts
A $20 Casio from Target.. My watches never stay pretty for very long, so I refuse to pay $200 for something nice that is just going to get beat to hell in a couple of days anyway.

·
Registered
479 Posts
For coaching and everyday sport, Timex Ironman. For triathlons, Timex HRM. For fun, an iPod Nano touch with a pop-in strap. In reality, my EDC is my iPhone. There's almost always a clock everywhere I go in my day-to-day: laptop, dashboard, iPhone, home entertainment system, workstation, etc.

image-1617759727.jpg

image-4279267619.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ royale that is cool

I cant rely on my phone for time, been wearing a watch far too long. Also i can wear a watch into jails and prisons and secure areas, can't do that with a phone.

·
Registered
559 Posts
image-4032993140.jpg

My EDC when safety rules allow. It's a pocket watch today.

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
I switch between the blue luminox 3000 and a Suunto Core All Black. I love the Suunto mainly for the Storm Alerts.

image-4232045693.jpg

image-1138446237.jpg

image-3319352573.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
I only wear when I'm at work.

What do I wear? A Mickey Mouse watch of course.

Why a MM watch? Because one day I was standing at the head of the tier and it was time for the inmates to lock-in for count. So, I'm tapping my watch and yelling out, "Yo! Mickey says, 'It's time to take it in'."

With that, one of the wing's wise a**es yells out, "You ain't got no Mickey, bit*h." Well, he was right and it's not good to lie to inmates.

Next day, same scene, same guy yells out the same line. This time I see who it is. I yell back, "Bet ya' a trip to the hole" He yells back the jailhouse, "Ar-ite". I held my arm up and turned my wrist so everyone could see.

I looked at him and said, "Now go pack your s**t, you're outta' here!":)

And sometimes, that's how things work in the big house.:D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts