Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
636 Posts
How many guns do you have? How much other gear do you have?

I ask because for one gun the Glock range bag is pretty nice.

Ive also seen some of the Chief bags and they are pretty sweet too. I also just use a back pack now a days but generally because when Im going to shoot its a weekend and Im almost always on the bike. Cage stays caged on the weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
voodoo said:
How many guns do you have? How much other gear do you have?

I ask because for one gun the Glock range bag is pretty nice.

Ive also seen some of the Chief bags and they are pretty sweet too. I also just use a back pack now a days but generally because when Im going to shoot its a weekend and Im almost always on the bike. Cage stays caged on the weekend.
Yeah well I have a glock 23 and a ar 15 I usually shoot all the time so something to fit the glock and all it's mags and ammo and all the ammo and accessories for my AR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess that works plenty of room for stuff, I'm trying to find something but like I am kinda picky because I want to be organized all the time do gotta find the right bag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
This is my favorite range bag when Im going out with handguns and rifle. Its made by condor and was pretty cheap, I think somewhere around sixty bucks. Its got space for my carbine or shotgun, four handguns, and molle pouches that fits all kinds of mags and ammo boxes.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EclecticGlocker said:
This is my favorite range bag when Im going out with handguns and rifle. Its made by condor and was pretty cheap, I think somewhere around sixty bucks. Its got space for my carbine or shotgun, four handguns, and molle pouches that fits all kinds of mags and ammo boxes.
That's a nice one looks like that would fit what I need good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
I use a 5.11 bag. It was only $40 and it has three compartments. Right zipper pocket for several magazines, Main center bag for ammo and I also put Glock in there,(would hold about 600 rounds) left zipped pocket has a nice 3 panel foldout with 2 large mesh and 2 small mesh zipper pockets. I use this to keep small parts, cleaning cloth, extra ear plugs and other little things.



Brown Product Luggage and bags Bag Material property




Brown Luggage and bags Bag Personal protective equipment Electric blue
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dslmac2 said:
I use a 5.11 bag. It was only $40 and it has three compartments. Right zipper pocket for several magazines, Main center bag for ammo and I also put Glock in there,(would hold about 600 rounds) left zipped pocket has a nice 3 panel foldout with 2 large mesh and 2 small mesh zipper pockets. I use this to keep small parts, cleaning cloth, extra ear plugs and other little things.
I can't find this bag. I've been lookin for it that one looks nice from the pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,714 Posts
Checkout Lapolicegear.com
There's a great range bag tee for $20. I've had mine for about a year and it's tough
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The midway USA competition bag seems good from what I can see for 45 bucks compared to the 120 dollar ones that seem identical
 

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
Hey thanks for that site, just got some new 5.11 shoes with a ton of freebies and will probably order my Rush Messanger bag from them soon too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
2+ Pistol bag from The Outdoor Connection

This is a great little bag that I got for my birthday. I believe they run around $50.
Good stitching, leather bottom, shoulder strap, enough pockets.
Currently it holds the G22, XD40, 2 muffs, 2 sets of gloves, spare parts, full cleaning kit + Bore Snake & breakdown tools, extra holster, a couple dozen paper targets, a few extra mags, a couple speed loaders, and a box of self defense rounds. I'd say you could pack up to 500 rounds although the bag becomes quite a lead brick for it's size.
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top