Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
636 Posts
How many guns do you have? How much other gear do you have?

I ask because for one gun the Glock range bag is pretty nice.

Ive also seen some of the Chief bags and they are pretty sweet too. I also just use a back pack now a days but generally because when Im going to shoot its a weekend and Im almost always on the bike. Cage stays caged on the weekend.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
voodoo said:
How many guns do you have? How much other gear do you have?

I ask because for one gun the Glock range bag is pretty nice.

Ive also seen some of the Chief bags and they are pretty sweet too. I also just use a back pack now a days but generally because when Im going to shoot its a weekend and Im almost always on the bike. Cage stays caged on the weekend.
Yeah well I have a glock 23 and a ar 15 I usually shoot all the time so something to fit the glock and all it's mags and ammo and all the ammo and accessories for my AR

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess that works plenty of room for stuff, I'm trying to find something but like I am kinda picky because I want to be organized all the time do gotta find the right bag

·
Registered
122 Posts
This is my favorite range bag when Im going out with handguns and rifle. Its made by condor and was pretty cheap, I think somewhere around sixty bucks. Its got space for my carbine or shotgun, four handguns, and molle pouches that fits all kinds of mags and ammo boxes.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EclecticGlocker said:
This is my favorite range bag when Im going out with handguns and rifle. Its made by condor and was pretty cheap, I think somewhere around sixty bucks. Its got space for my carbine or shotgun, four handguns, and molle pouches that fits all kinds of mags and ammo boxes.
That's a nice one looks like that would fit what I need good

·
Registered
511 Posts
I use a 5.11 bag. It was only $40 and it has three compartments. Right zipper pocket for several magazines, Main center bag for ammo and I also put Glock in there,(would hold about 600 rounds) left zipped pocket has a nice 3 panel foldout with 2 large mesh and 2 small mesh zipper pockets. I use this to keep small parts, cleaning cloth, extra ear plugs and other little things.

image-704686422.jpg

image-162879761.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dslmac2 said:
I use a 5.11 bag. It was only $40 and it has three compartments. Right zipper pocket for several magazines, Main center bag for ammo and I also put Glock in there,(would hold about 600 rounds) left zipped pocket has a nice 3 panel foldout with 2 large mesh and 2 small mesh zipper pockets. I use this to keep small parts, cleaning cloth, extra ear plugs and other little things.
I can't find this bag. I've been lookin for it that one looks nice from the pics

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Checkout Lapolicegear.com
There's a great range bag tee for $20. I've had mine for about a year and it's tough

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The midway USA competition bag seems good from what I can see for 45 bucks compared to the 120 dollar ones that seem identical

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Hey thanks for that site, just got some new 5.11 shoes with a ton of freebies and will probably order my Rush Messanger bag from them soon too!

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
2+ Pistol bag from The Outdoor Connection

This is a great little bag that I got for my birthday. I believe they run around $50.
Good stitching, leather bottom, shoulder strap, enough pockets.
Currently it holds the G22, XD40, 2 muffs, 2 sets of gloves, spare parts, full cleaning kit + Bore Snake & breakdown tools, extra holster, a couple dozen paper targets, a few extra mags, a couple speed loaders, and a box of self defense rounds. I'd say you could pack up to 500 rounds although the bag becomes quite a lead brick for it's size.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts