What should i choose?

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by glockguy13, Mar 19, 2012.

1. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

I really need a range bag but there are so many out there. Anybody got any suggestions for me?

2. Glocked

Glocked New Member

I use a back pack. Cheap and effective. Plus easy to carry.

3. How many guns do you have? How much other gear do you have?

I ask because for one gun the Glock range bag is pretty nice.

Ive also seen some of the Chief bags and they are pretty sweet too. I also just use a back pack now a days but generally because when Im going to shoot its a weekend and Im almost always on the bike. Cage stays caged on the weekend.

4. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Thats what i used too. One with alot if pockets.

5. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

Yeah well I have a glock 23 and a ar 15 I usually shoot all the time so something to fit the glock and all it's mags and ammo and all the ammo and accessories for my AR

6. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

I use a tackle bag lol

Attached Files:

7. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

I guess that works plenty of room for stuff, I'm trying to find something but like I am kinda picky because I want to be organized all the time do gotta find the right bag

8. This is my favorite range bag when Im going out with handguns and rifle. Its made by condor and was pretty cheap, I think somewhere around sixty bucks. Its got space for my carbine or shotgun, four handguns, and molle pouches that fits all kinds of mags and ammo boxes.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      39.3 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      39.5 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      40.3 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      39.9 KB
      Views:
  9. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

That's a nice one looks like that would fit what I need good

10. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

I use a 5.11 bag. It was only $40 and it has three compartments. Right zipper pocket for several magazines, Main center bag for ammo and I also put Glock in there,(would hold about 600 rounds) left zipped pocket has a nice 3 panel foldout with 2 large mesh and 2 small mesh zipper pockets. I use this to keep small parts, cleaning cloth, extra ear plugs and other little things.

image-704686422.jpg

image-162879761.jpg

11. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

12. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

I can't find this bag. I've been lookin for it that one looks nice from the pics

13. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

If someone finds it please post the link for me. Thanks

14. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

Checkout Lapolicegear.com
    There's a great range bag tee for $20. I've had mine for about a year and it's tough

15. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

The midway USA competition bag seems good from what I can see for 45 bucks compared to the 120 dollar ones that seem identical

16. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Hey thanks for that site, just got some new 5.11 shoes with a ton of freebies and will probably order my Rush Messanger bag from them soon too!

17. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

18. glockguy13

glockguy13 New Member

19. Flairsr

Flairsr New Member

I believe the one I have is the 4 gun Glock range bag. Works awesome for me, plus advertises my love of Glocks.

20. Glocksrgood

Glocksrgood New Member

2+ Pistol bag from The Outdoor Connection

This is a great little bag that I got for my birthday. I believe they run around $50.
    Good stitching, leather bottom, shoulder strap, enough pockets.
    Currently it holds the G22, XD40, 2 muffs, 2 sets of gloves, spare parts, full cleaning kit + Bore Snake & breakdown tools, extra holster, a couple dozen paper targets, a few extra mags, a couple speed loaders, and a box of self defense rounds. I'd say you could pack up to 500 rounds although the bag becomes quite a lead brick for it's size.

Attached Files: