What sets your glock apart from all the others?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Glock23punisher56, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Glock23punisher56

Glock23punisher56 New Member

The fact that I don't have to stress over moisture, dust and every day beating and banging scars from carrying my Glock like I did with my springfield-armory 1911! Sets it apart from all the others! When I carried my Springfield I had to almost daily clean the surface rust off and cringed when I noticed scratches from carrying or hauling in the truck seat. Since I bought and started carrying my g23 it never enters my mind! Its one less thing to think about every day!

2. butcherboy

butcherboy New Member

My glock 23 does everything the way I want, when I want, how I want, and never fails to do its job. It's my workhorse.

3. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

I'd have to agree with this. Problem is, it's made more less OCD about my guns. I don't obsess over cleaning the Glocks after range sessions and it's carried over into the my Excam and some of my long guns.

Hmmm... maybe that's not EXACTLY a good thing, but the reliability is awesome.

"..there are many others like it, but this one is mine."

D

4. Glock38

Glock38 New Member

+1 on what butcher said its absolutely my work horse and favorite gun to shoot. When it comes to my life I wouldnt trust anything more than my glock. Pull the trigger and it goes boom every time.

5. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I'm glad I can carry it everyday in the Georgia heat, sweat all over it, get rained on, and then pull it out at the range after all that and shoot it. It lets me know that if I needed it in a situation, it would be there to help protect me.

6. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

As posted in a previous thread, my G26 is pretty standard... it just has a "Girly" name.

[​IMG]

7. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

What sets mine apart is just that... It's mine :)