·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Some pics hope it helps

Attachments

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
I have a Winchester (Stack-on) "heavy gauge steel pistol box". It was $25 at Walmart. It is bolted to the bottom of my bed. I would go with a gun vault though, provided you can afford one.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
If you have to have one here is what I would get. http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toy...fe-with-Fingerprint-Lock/3232471/product.html

I grew up with Guns in the house and My Daughter grew up with Loaded Guns all over the house. She was just taught as I was that they were dangerous and she was allowed to touch them under supervision. She is 20 now and shoots with me. But everybody has to decide for themselves how they are going to store their guns.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I too am looking for a safe. But I'd like one that will stand inside the coat closet. Tall enough for rifles and not more than 24" wide. Looked at some in St Louis. Need to look locally. Next stop, Bass Pro Shop.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
steverich88 said:
Thx I was looking on gander mountains web site and seen that one how you like it
I really like it I can use a combination or key to open it and it's just the right size.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sgtcowboyusmc said:
If you have to have one here is what I would get. http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Barska-Biometric-Valuables-Gun-Safe-with-Fingerprint-Lock/3232471/product.html

I grew up with Guns in the house and My Daughter grew up with Loaded Guns all over the house. She was just taught as I was that they were dangerous and she was allowed to touch them under supervision. She is 20 now and shoots with me. But everybody has to decide for themselves how they are going to store their guns.
I might consider this one too

·
Registered
1,348 Posts

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I recommend the Gun Vault for drawer storage. For a larger safe I recommend Bear Safes. I have a Bear Safe and they are the best you can buy anywhere.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.