Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, post up what guns, optics, holsters, accessories or anything gun related you hope to see in 2022. I thought it would be neat to post predictions or wants and we’ll see if they come true lol.

Im waiting for herrington arms to come out with a nicely designed comp for the hellcat platform. Hopefully from what ive heard we will have one by june

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,393 Posts
Well we haven’t heard anything of late about the Glock carbine they filed patents for, so I’m wondering about that.

I’m hoping ammo goes back to pre-pandemic pricing but with Joe in charge I doubt we’ll see that.😢

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey everyone, post up what guns, optics, holsters, accessories or anything gun related you hope to see in 2022. I thought it would be neat to post predictions or wants and we’ll see if they come true lol.

Im waiting for herrington arms to come out with a nicely designed comp for the hellcat platform. Hopefully from what ive heard we will have one by june
I want a new G20 Gen 5, but I'm not holding my breath...

I also want ammo to become available with prices at reasonable levels...

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,393 Posts
I’m wondering if this is the year that Palmetto State finally comes out with their MP5?

I think we are at year 5 of them backwards engineering a clone! Magpul was involved and has had their MP5 parts out for over a year now.

·
Registered
Glock 43x
151 Posts
Well we haven’t heard anything of late about the Glock carbine they filed patents for, so I’m wondering about that.

I’m hoping ammo goes back to pre-pandemic pricing but with Joe in charge I doubt we’ll see that.😢
He's not in charge, obama is, and that's worse.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts